UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Bisping out of UFC 193 fight, needs elbow surgery
    Just broke the news on UFC Tonight. I'll look for a link.
  2. No one's talking IV ban
    If I am wrong, I hope someone points it out, but isn't this the first event to impose the IV ban? Interesting considering the main card... Cormier v Gus Bader v Evans Hendricks v Woodley All guys who...
  3. UFC 192: Tyron Woodley mad Johny Hendricks fight cancelled
    damn i was hyped for this match, was hoping he ko'd Johnny..
  4. UFC 192 Weigh in video and results
    video replay Daniel Cormier (205) vs. Alexander Gustafsson (204) Ryan Bader (206) vs. Rashad Evans (205) Shawn Jordan (265) vs. Ruslan Magomedov (236) Joseph Benavidez (126) vs. Ali Bagautinov (125)...
  5. Fights to Make After UFC 192
    Daniel Cormier - Ryan Bader or Jon Jones Alexander Gustafsson - Anthony Johnson rematch or OSP Ryan Bader - Daniel Cormier or Glover Teixeira Rashad Evans - Drop to Middleweight and fight C.B....
  6. Pick a Card (Poll)
    A) Fabricio Werdum vs Jon Jones - 5 rounds Cain Velasquez vs Stipe Miocic Junior Dos Santos vs Andrei Arlovski Anthony Johnson vs Glover Teixeira Josh Barnett vs Alistair Overeem B) Jose Aldo vs...
  7. Ryan Bader Poll
    Where is Ryan Bader's place in the UFC 205 pound division?
  8. Epic Rousey v Holm Promo Video
  9. White's Reaction to the Decision in-cage
    Did anybody see Dana's face while they announced the scores of the judges after the title fight between Gus/DC? When they announced the first score of 48-47 for Gus it looked like Dana's heart was...
  10. Poll: If Gus vs Jones II is only three rounds?
    The first time Gus and Jones fought it was five rounds for the title. After three rounds in that fight, Gus was ahead on two judges scorecards. It was the championship rounds that saw Jones defend...
  11. Photos reveal major swelling on Yair Rodriguez's injured foot
    Yair Rodriguez improved his UFC record to 3-0 last Saturday night, but it was not without incident. link & photos
  12. Urijah Faber opens up about T.J. Dillashaw departure: 'He walked away from the family'
    th the departure of UFC bantamweight champion T.J. Dillashaw from Team Alpha Male becoming publicly official this week, there's been relative silence from the man who is the head of the team...
  13. Michael Bisping willing to fight 'unprofessional' 'Rampage' at 'any weight'
    Michael Bisping and Quinton Jackson were once friends and teammates. That’s no longer the case, though, because the two fighters now appear to be bitter rivals. Prior to Bisping’s (27-7 MMA, 17-7...
  14. In 'Born to Fight,' Mark Hunt unveils horror-show childhood and a hero wife
    At first, the title of UFC heavyweight Mark Hunt’s autobiography, “Born to Fight,” comes across as trite. Those words are a cliche in the fight game, but by the end of Hunt’s book, the reader will...
  15. Tickets on sale this week for UFC on FOX 17; $250 gets you cageside for RDA vs. 'Cowboy'
    Tickets go on sale this week for UFC on FOX 17 in Florida, featuring a lightweight title fight at the top of the bill. UFC on FOX 17 takes place Dec. 19 at Amway Center in Orlando. The main card airs...
  16. DC on Anik/Florian Podcast" "I'm taking a break" from MMA
    Ep. 25: UFC LHW Champion Daniel Cormier, MMA Fighting's Chuck Mindenhall, Coach Leister Bowling "I have no idea (when Jones will be back); all I know is that I'm taking a break. In 2015, I fought...
  17. UFC: Dublin gets new co-main event with Paddy Holohan vs. Louis Smolka
    The UFC Fight Night 76 co-main event just keeps on changing. According to UFC President Dana White, flyweights Paddy Holohan and Louis Smolka will now be featured in the co-headlining slot of the...
  18. Former 'The Ultimate Fighter' winner Eddie Gordon to be released from UFC
    Another one bites the dust. Eddie Gordon announced his impending release from the UFC on Friday afternoon via social media. The Team Serra-Longo product won Season 19 of the UFC's reality show The...
  19. Girlfriend Wars: McGregor or Duffy?
    Dee Devlin: Joe Duffy's GF (name uknown):
  20. Rousey's hand wraps contain personalized messages from multitude of fans
    #MoreThanTape. That's the campaign Reebok recently launched on Twitter to give fans the opportunity to have their own messages printed on Ronda Rousey's hand tape. The movement was a huge success -...
  21. Rani Yahya eyes early 2016 UFC return following deviated septum surgery
    Rani Yahya promises to be a new fighter when he steps inside the Octagon again. link
  22. Jessica Aguilar says injuries made UFC debut 'a lose-lose situation'
    UFC strawweight contender Jessica Aguilar discusses her loss to Claudia Gadelha, a timetable for her return, accepting her UFC debut despite injuries, her plans for 2016, teammate Valerie...
  23. Sage Northcutt shows off athleticism at Tristar Gym (Video)
    link
  24. UFC flew in private chef to Rio so Ronda Rousey could eat hot wings
    Do you remember the story of how Pat Barry couldn't afford any food in preparation for his fight against Antoni Hardonk at UFC 104, and was literally only eating rice and ketchup? Well, UFC women's...
  25. Why is no one protesting Reza Madadi?
    I personally could care less when he got re-signed by the UFC. But it seems the social justice warriors of the MMA world have seemed to not care about Reza Madadi returning from prison to fight again...
  26. UFC Fight Kits returning to Reebok online store following 'technical issue'
    A website glitch on Wednesday morning brought down Reebok’s online store for UFC fight kits, the apparel maker’s PR agency today told MMAjunkie. “It’s a technical issue that Rebook is working to...
  27. Watch ‘Jacare’ Souza floor training partners with body shots (Video)
    Ronaldo Souza entered mixed martial arts in 2003 as a grappling wizard, but he's already showed multiple times he already has violent knockout power. link
  28. Tim Kennedy blasts Reebok: 'Every time they do something, it's horrible'
    There are very few more outspoken fighters in MMA than Tim Kennedy. The veteran UFC middleweight has been out of action for more than a year following his highly controversial loss to Yoel Romero,...
  29. Rank the fights of UFC Fight Night 77 (Belfort vs. Henderson)
    Rank the fights scheduled for UFC Fight Night 77 (November 7th) you are most excited for from first to last: 1) Thomas Almeida vs. Anthony Birchak 2) Vitor Belfort vs. Dan Henderson 3) Glover...
  30. Place your bets: Jon Jones edition
    How long until Jones screws up bad again, either with the Law, Promotion or Commission?
  31. Reebok executive Michael Lunardelli responds to Brendan Schaub’s 'misplaced' criticism
    Veteran heavyweight Brendan Schaub has been a consistent rallying voice against the Reebok partnership on his popular ‘Fighter and The Kid' podcast. Under the Reebok deal, Schaub would have earned...
  32. Yoel Romero clarifies controversial post-fight comments, says title shot is his with win at UFC 194
    Appearing on Monday's edition of The MMA Hour, Romero chatted with host Ariel Helwani, revealing that he's been promised a title shot with a victory over Ronaldo Souza at Dec. 12's UFC 194 event....
  33. Report: UFC looking into obtaining naming rights for new Las Vegas arena
    We already know the milestone UFC 200 will take place next July 9 at the brand-new arena currently being constructed in Las Vegas. But by the time the event rolls around, will the venue itself be...
  34. Miesha Tate says UFC's plans could have her contemplating retirement
    "This was another day in the office to them, but to me it's like, 'You just ruined my life,' and I feel like they need to understand that a little." It sure doesn't sound like Miesha Tate has moved...
  35. The Reebok deal,a rare lose-lose situation
    Reebok deal is lose/lose Rare i see a sherdog article that is worth reading lol very ballsy article calling it like it is. Id post the article here but this site likes to make you go to another site...
  36. Flashback: JJ Watches Anderson Silva's Fall From #1 (ft. a frat kid)
    JJ watches the Spider's mystique unravel (ft. a frat kid) I think this video is such a great snapshot of one of the most monumental fights in MMA history. I think it's awesome seeing the now...
  37. Conor McGregor squares off against 'The Mountain'
    It appears Conor McGregor decided to mix up his training for Jose Aldo at UFC 194. He got off a couple good shots against 6-foot-9 Hafthór Júlíus Björnsson, who plays Gregor "The Mountain" Clegane on...
  38. Aisling Daly on UFC Dublin: 'I don't think I'll ever get that experience again'
    The video alone is good enough. Literally thousands of fervent Irish fans stood, singing along to the Cranberries' "Zombie" as Aisling Daly made her walk to the cage to face Ericka Almeida at UFC...
  39. Faber: I heard Rousey is looking for a new coach
    Around 1 hour 41 minute mark.
  40. Angela Hill confirms UFC release
    The Ultimate Fighter 20 contestant Angela Hill has been released by the UFC. The strawweight combatant confirmed the news via social media. Last year in April I had my first MMA fight. 2 days later I...
  41. Ronaldo's company 9ine Sports & Entertainment cuts ties with UFC because reebok deal
    Soccer star's company cuts ties with UFC
  42. Bellator 145 beats UFC fight night on ratings
    Bellator beats UFC ratings And no freakshow needed.... Homegrown talent pulled in good viewers very surprised but also very happy
  43. Cute female reporter flirts with Dana White during interview
    She is all over him
  44. UFC 193 Weigh-Ins
    Link to video It looks like JJ says 'I fuck up your face' when they staredown And the Honda/Holm staredown.......wooooweeee!!!!
  45. Please God/Joe Silva
    No immediate rematch...give us something exciting and new...I am talking about Holm vs Tate, Ronda vs Cyborg, and Nunes vs Cat.
  46. Fights to Make After UFC 193
    Holly Holm - Miesha Tate Ronda Rousey - Cyborg or Amanda Nunes Joanna Jedrzejczyk - Claudia Gadelha Valerie Letourneau - Carla Esparza or Jessica Penne Mark Hunt - Josh Barnett or Frank Mir Antonio...
  47. Goldberg during the Rousey fight
    I haven't bitched about Mike Goldberg in a long time, but I'm surprised no one is talking about how brutally biased he was during the Rousey/Holm fight. Made it all the more sweeter when Holly...
    Pages: 2
  48. Is Rousey having a broken jaw?
    Rousey was KO by Holm by the kick at the jaw. Is the news of broken jaw right?
  49. Outspoken Angela Hill signs with Invicta FC
    One of the most interesting personalities in mixed martial arts has found a new promotion to call home. Strawweight Angie "Overkill" Hill, who was recently cut from the UFC, is now a member of the...
  50. Who is the favorite in a Holm vs Rousey rematch?
    Thread title says it all. Rousey was as much as a -2000 favorite going into their first fight. Bookie news is that on in the 24 hours leading up to the fight, tons of money started coming in on Holm....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182