UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Travis Browne's Ex Gf Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence On Instagram
    This isnt an actual news article so Im posting it here. She first posted the pics and the comment about getting out of a relationship. A friend of Travis that knows her asked her to clarify whether...
  2. Do you think it's possible the UFC would pay Mendes to take a dive?
    I fully believe there's a good chance Mendes has been paid to take a dive in this fight. I would say the odds of a fix are actually better than not. I just can't see the UFC risking all the money...
    Pages: 2
  3. If McGregor does beat Mendes tonight..
    Who will you pick when McGregor faces Aldo?
  4. Event Lock?
    Events usually lock an hour before start time, I thought. Should this event already be locked, did we change the rules or have i always been mistaken?
  5. UPDATE: Steve Montgomery had another seizure at UFC 189
    According to a reddit user at the event, Steve Montgomery suffered another seizure.
  6. UFC 189 best main card ever ? If not then what was better ?
    Those two knee finishes were incredible not to include the wars that happened in each fight up until that point. Lawler vs McDonald was probably best title fight I have ever seen. Conor vs mendes...
  7. UFC 189 VS UFC 166
    Simply, which was better? UFC 189 had some spectacular finishes no doubt, along with some wars! UFC 166 it seemed like EVERY fight was a huge finish or a war as well! Plus the main event was the UFC...
  8. Fights to Make After UFC 189
    Conor McGregor - Jose Aldo (Set Frankie Edgar up as the backup just incase this happens again) Chad Mendes - Cub Swanson Robbie Lawler - Johny Hendricks Rory MacDonald - Hector Lombard or Carlos...
  9. Chael Sonnen on ESPN Sportscenter.
    Anyone watch? I'll paraphrase. He said Mendes was looking for a way out, that he knew because he's been in that situation(Silva fight vol.2 I would think). He went on to say Conor would fight Faber...
  10. Connor McGregor vs Chad Mendes (Gracie Breakdown)
  11. Fights to Make After the TUF 21 Finale and UFC Fight Night 71 (Main Cards Only)
    TUF 21 Finale Stephen Thompson - Rick Story/Erick Silva winner Jake Ellenberger - Thiago Alves Kamaru Usman - Brendan OReilly Hayder Hassan - Vincente Luque Michael Graves - Tom Breese Vincente Luque...
  12. Aldo: I'll still use an IV, they can't stop me
    Starts @ 14:30
  13. Feeling Lucky
    I always do 3 x £10 bets on each UFC event. Tenner on the main card, prelims and complete card. I got 11 fights right out of 12 and got all main card fights right tonight. I log into my betting...
  14. Fights to Make After UFC Fight Night 72 (Main Card)
    Michael Bisping - Dan Henderson Thales Leites - C.B. Dollaway Evan Dunham - Dustin Poirier Ross Pearson - Beneil Dariush/Michael Johnson loser Joseph Duffy - Efrain Escudero Ivan Jorge - Bryan...
  15. Conor McGregor Vs Jose Aldo Discussion and Poll
    Current odds: McGregor -175 Aldo +155 I know its a while away but what are your thoughts and prediction for this fight?
  16. UFC drug Czar defends ban on IV rehydration
    The UFC is aggressively and admirably addressing the issue of PED use in mixed martial arts. There is a new sheriff in town, now that famed drug cop Jeff Novitzky has been named Vice President of...
  17. Pick a Card (Poll)
    You guys know the drill. Pick the card you'd most like to see and preferably why. A. Fedor Emelianenko vs Chuck Liddell (5 round fight in their prime) (Catchweight: 225) Fabricio Werdum vs Daniel...
  18. Fights to make after UFC on FOX 16: Dillashaw v Barao 2
    TJ Dillashaw - Raphael Assuncao (unless Cruz is healthy) Renan Barao - Move to FW or Michael McDonald Meisha Tate - Honda Housey Jessica Eye - Sarah Kaufman rematch Edson Barboza -Tony Ferguson Paul...
  19. Guess the fighter
    Rafael dos Anjos UFC Record 13-5, UFC Minutes: 3:40:46 Out of 13 wins 5 finishes 8 decisions has a very similar UFC record to: (guess who) UFC Record 13-5, UFC Minute: 3:40:24 Out of 13 wins 5...
  20. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Stefan Struve
    Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Stefan Struve are going to fight in UFC 190 on 1 Aug. Vote who is going to win this fight.
  21. Podcast interview with Duane "Bang" Ludwig. His #1 strategy for identifying greatness in a fighter.
    The other day I was lucky enough to get an email response from Duane “Bang” Ludwig regarding a podcast interview. His email included nothing but his cell phone number. I’m not a fool, so I made sure...
  22. Rhonda and Bethe Staredown
  23. Bethe Correia told Ronda Rousey during UFC 190 staredown: 'I will knock you out'
    The challenger got right in Ronda Rousey's grill when the two faced off at media day Thursday. And Correia had a few words for the champion in her native Portuguese. "I'll beat you up," Correia said,...
  24. Alistar Overeem to Wait for Junior Dos Santos after UFC 191 Talks Fall Through
    Alistar Overeem to Wait for Junior Dos Santos after UFC 191 Talks Fall Through to read more http://www.worldboxingnews.co.uk/wladimir-klitschko-praises-anthony-joshua/
  25. Fights to Make After UFC 190
    Ronda Rousey - Miesha Tate Bethe Correia - Jessica Eye Mauricio 'Shogun' Rua - Rampage Jackson Antonio Rogerio Nogueira - Glover Teixeira/Ovince St. Preux loser Glaico Franca - Kajan Johnson/Naoyuki...
  26. Saint Preux vs. Teixeira in UFC Fight Night
    LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT FIGHT Saint Preux vs. Teixeira in UFC Fight Night 73 on Aug 8, 2015
  27. Rank UFC's Most Stacked Divisions
    http://www.ufc.com/rankings I personally used a method comparing the number of good and elite fighters in each division, and the comparative skill level of those fighters against other respective...
  28. Pat Cummins after his win
  29. CM Punk Rolling & Mit Work
    During an interview they play clips intermittently of Punk grappling and doing some pad work.
  30. Fights to Make After UFC Fight Night 73 (Main Card)
    Glover Teixeira - Anthony Johnson/Jimi Manuwa winner Ovince St. Preux - Lil Nog or Anthony Johnson/Jimi Manuwa loser Beneil Dariush - Evan Dunham Michael Johnson - Josh Thomson Derek Brunson - Robert...
  31. UFC sent anti-union letter to fighters
    Dear Athletes, You may see media reports in the days ahead about some union tactics that are both shameful and pathetic. The Culinary Workers Union Local 226 in Las Vegas and the Las Vegas Teamsters...
  32. Speculation is that the fighters are only recieving 3$ for a 100 dollar fight kit.
    The original Reddit post Untethered MMA full video Within the reddit post is a shortcut to the part of the video discussing fighter management speculation claiming fighters recieve 20% of the UFC's...
  33. Who will be first to beat Silva's 10 title defenses?
    So currently the most title defenses list looks like this: Anderson Silva 10 - (Reign Ended) GSP 9 - (Ended) Jon Jones 8 - (Ended) Jose Aldo 7 - (Ongoing) Demetrious Johnson and Ronda Rousey 6 -...
  34. Ronda dating Browne?
    Halfway decent "evidence" in this article and some of its links...in particular the twitter folks that go into lesser known details about it. It's just click bait but I found it amusing. link
  35. Rank the fights of UFC 191!
    Rank the fights you are most excited for from first to last! 1. Rivera vs. Lineker 2. Arlovski vs. Mir 3. Johnson vs. Dodson 4. Johnson vs. Manuwa 5. Pearson vs. Felder 6. VanZant vs. Chambers 7....
  36. Most Anticipated Upcoming Fights?
    The UFC has Announced a Ton Of Great Fights Lately Out Of These Fights,Which are your Most Anticipated? UFC Fight Night-(9.27.15) Josh Barnett vs. Roy Nelson Gegard Mousasi vs. Uriah Hall UFC...
  37. Ryan Bader's Title Shot gets shot down
  38. IIIIIIIIIIITS TIIIIIIIIIME!!!!
    Do you say this during every ufc event like me? It never gets old. Another one I say is. 5 ROUNDS FOR THE UFC insert weight class here TITLE OF THE WORLD!!! FIGHTING OUT OF THE BLUE CORNER!!!!!
  39. UFC 191 lowest live gate in 11 years
    Definitely need more "idiot fans" to show up. "Mighty Mouse" continues to draw well, it seems....
  40. One thing about the Reebok deal.
    Everyone is getting paid. We're not hearing anything about fighters not being paid by sponsors.
  41. UFC viewer ratings
    Just to put things in perspective are the following links. MMA holds a tiny fraction of viewers that watch sports. The 50 Most-Watched Sporting Events of 2012 The 50 Most-Watched Sporting Events of...
  42. UFC Geek Introduction
    I have set up a new Facebook Page and Twitter called UFC Geek. My aim is to provide a statistical review of the history of the UFC. I have devised my own points system which rewards fighters on there...
  43. Fights to Make After UFC Fight Night 75 (Main Card)
    Josh Barnett - Mark Hunt/Antonio Silva winner Roy Nelson - Todd Duffee or Soa Palelei Uriah Hall - Derek Brunson or Roan Carneiro Gegard Mousasi - Tim Kennedy Kyoji Horiguchi - John Dodson Chico...
  44. UFC Fight Night 75 winner Diego Brandao wants to fight again before end of 2015
    Diego Brandao scored a first round knockout for the second straight time when he stopped Katsunori Kikuno in just 28 seconds at UFC Fight Night 75. Now, riding a two-fight winning streak, Brandao...
  45. Barnett sets new record for significant strikes
    What an impressive performance from the Heavy Weight veteran! Barnett’s 146 significant strikes landed set a new single-fight UFC heavyweight record. Barnett’s 95 significant clinch strikes landed...
  46. UFC signs Grabowski and Kowalkiewicz
    A couple of strong signings for the UFC today, as the promotion looks like it's really taking a serious look at one of the major developing hotbeds of MMA talent in the world, Poland. First up is the...
  47. Ex-UFC champ Jon Jones avoids jail time, gets probationfollowing hit-and-run
    Ex-UFC Champ Jon Jones avoids jail time, gets probation following hit-and-run My guess is the UFC will lift the suspension soon, and have him fight whoever wins this weekend.
  48. Barnett vs. Nelson does slightly below average numbers against tough competition
    Going against a slew of college football, and a Deontay Wilder heavyweight title defense on NBC, Saturday night's UFC show did slightly below what an average show in prime time has done in 2015 on FS...
  49. Twitter reacts to Jon Jones Plea
    Former UFC light-heavyweight champion Jon Jones met his fate today after his involvement in an April hit-and-run accident that left a pregnant woman with a broken arm. Jones (21-1 MMA, 15-1 UFC) pled...
  50. Bisping out of UFC 193 fight, needs elbow surgery
    Just broke the news on UFC Tonight. I'll look for a link.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183