Yarenoka fight card

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Yarenoka fight card
cmill21
11/23/07 12:28:59AM
The Link

Looks like a nice event, looking foreword to seeing the matchups they will come up with. Oh and don't cry at me about it already being posted, just look at the link or move on.
wolfman
11/23/07 12:53:14AM
Wow, that does look like a nice event!
jiujitsufreak74
11/23/07 1:05:41AM
a lot of big names on that card. i guess feedor isn't facing choi after all then...

anyway i am definitely gonna order this (as soon as i figure out how) and i am glad that there is another good quality card out even though it still isn't at UFC level, but is a huge step in the right direction. good to see joachim again and i always thought arona was gonna stick to teaching so i guess he has decided to go back to competition...go figure
wolfman
11/23/07 1:15:16AM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

a lot of big names on that card. i guess feedor isn't facing choi after all then...

anyway i am definitely gonna order this (as soon as i figure out how) and i am glad that there is another good quality card out even though it still isn't at UFC level, but is a huge step in the right direction. good to see joachim again and i always thought arona was gonna stick to teaching so i guess he has decided to go back to competition...go figure

Personally I think this card is of even better quality than most of the UFC events. To each his own I guess I'm psyched for this!
rcg916
11/23/07 8:43:17AM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

I would bet that he is, they probably just havent announced it yet. Its not like it will help sales much...