Woman confesses to murder of Priscila Belfort

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Woman confesses to murder of Priscila Belfort
Violentcuv
8/8/07 12:45:04PM
Link to Story

Wow I was soo surprised to read this today.
I thought they would never find out who did this. Hope this can help bring some closure to the entire belfort family.
jahdoug
8/8/07 12:56:30PM
Wow thats crazy, this event obviously had a huge effect on Vitors career. I hope he at least gets some closure now, along with his family.
jahdoug
8/8/07 12:57:33PM

Posted by Violentcuv

Link to Story

I thought they would never find out who did this. Hope this can help bring some closure to the entire belfort family.

^^ should have read that comment first before basically repeating his
Violentcuv
8/8/07 12:58:57PM
No problem....

it is very sad though

--------------------------------------------------------------

Anybody else have any different links to another version of this story please post them in here also, I want to read more about this, but this is all I could find right now.
cowcatcher
8/8/07 2:04:17PM
well im glad they caught someone, it seems like the main conspirators are still out there though. its sad to hear about this kind of thing happening to anyone, especially someone so young.
Untouchable
8/8/07 2:17:35PM
This world's a tragic place. satan's influence is huge, yet some are so ignorant and blind in their own mind they don't recognize it. She's in Heaven, may Jesus forgive her and her family for their sins, and may all of them serve the Lord when their time on this earth is over. God bless Vitor and his family, and may his sister be in Heaven. Amen.
Lethal
8/8/07 2:29:19PM
Very sad. I too can only hope for the best for their family.
Branwest
8/8/07 2:35:24PM
I'm glad they caught her. I feel for Vitor.
If and when he starts fighting again, I hope he's better than ever. He won't have just an axe to grind. Hopefully, he'll take that aggresion into the cage (notice I said cage) and really put that pent up anger, hostility, and rage and release it all on his opponents. That's a good healthy way to release your negative energy.
Jujiden
8/8/07 4:08:48PM

Posted by Untouchable

This world's a tragic place. satan's influence is huge, yet some are so ignorant and blind in their own mind they don't recognize it. She's in Heaven, may Jesus forgive her and her family for their sins, and may all of them serve the Lord when their time on this earth is over. God bless Vitor and his family, and may his sister be in Heaven. Amen.

Word.
backalley101
8/8/07 5:01:20PM
stupidity on earth
disorderlyvision
8/8/07 5:38:22PM

Posted by jahdoug

Posted by Violentcuv

Link to Story

nothing better to do than be an ass? why waste a post pointing out the obvious. why did it bother you so much that you had to make a post pointing it out? get over it
rcg916
8/8/07 5:56:43PM

Posted by disorderlyvision

Posted by jahdoug

Posted by Violentcuv

Link to Story

nothing better to do than be an ass? why waste a post pointing out the obvious. why did it bother you so much that you had to make a post pointing it out? get over it

Dude, relax. He was saying that HE shouldve read the comment before posting HIS comment, since it was in essence the same. He wasnt saying anything negative, you took it wrong.
Ultimate_fighter
8/8/07 6:14:16PM

Posted by Lethal

Very sad. I too can only hope for the best for their family.

same here, only hope for the best for their family...
chadtruitt1979
8/8/07 6:16:25PM
Best wishes to the whole Belfort Family.......... Has anyone else found any other story on this? I have been looking for a while and can't seem to find anything.
Sam_Rothstein
8/8/07 8:36:33PM
wow that is ****** up, i pray for vitors family
MoJoy
8/9/07 1:59:49AM
Before I ever heard about any murder some years back, I always revered and admired Vitor Belfort. Yeah for his fighting style, a real MMA guy back then, one of few, all around, skilled at jujitsu but also an incredible striker. Fastest hands I have ever seen, but more so cause of the way he did it. A passionate guy with a good heart. A very good heart. You could sense the innocence he had with all this talent, that he still possesses and is improving, and the desire to learn to but also without the brute meaness of what helps some fighters get over in tough fights. I have never seen in any combat sport, in the Tre Telligman incident, where he knocked out the guy so fast, with his elbows, and the ref did not catch it, instead of piling it on, he pulled back, and notified the ref, hey this guy is out, then celebrated,and fought again that night. And this was his first UFC fight. He was all of 21. That shows he's always been a good person. Have you ever heard anyone bad mouth Vitor. Even Tito Ortiz, was glowingly respectful of him in a victory he did not earn, Vitor knocked him around the Octagon, and Tito layed and prayed his way to a victory in the last round. Tito was saying how Vitor brought out the best in him, Along with Randy it was the classiest I have ever seen Tito act in respect to a fighter. Watching interviews of Vitor before fights, he says things like "I don't like to talk, I like to let the fight do the talk". Looking back, Vitor was rushed in too fast against MMA first rate fighters, but with his talent has maintained a Hall of Fame like MMA career. For him, of all people, to go through this is heartbreaking. But hearts are strong, Vitor has amongst the best a person can have. He is coming through this a better person, he did not need to go through something so wrong to be a good person, but he will an even better person. If the fight stuff comes through, and I think it really will, that's all gravy. I think great things can happen to good people somehow someway.
kevietre
8/9/07 2:45:57AM
I remember at UFC 46 he wore a shirt with his sister on it and it was announced she was missing. I say put Vitor in a cage with the murderer and let him get whooped before giving him the death penalty.
Branwest
8/9/07 11:11:42AM
The world can be a sad and evil place and sometimes, the worst things happen to the best ppl. My thoughts and prayers are with Vitor and his family. We love you man.

Also, I hope they catch the other ppl that were involved in the murder and I hope they all burn in hell.