Wessel says wife faked cancer, starting at TUF 10 to create drama

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Wessel says wife faked cancer, starting at TUF 10 to create drama
emfleek
10/15/10 9:10:55AM
“Just recently, around six months ago when I left (her), when I just finally said I’m done, it was after, I found out through her doctor it wasn’t cancer, it was just a normal check-up,” Wessel said on the show. “She just said that for drama, and she’s just a pretty manipulative person and it really sucked that I found that out.

“When I was talking to her doctor on the phone, because things were coming to a head and I just kind of investigated a little bit on my own, I just went silent. Literally, everything went in slow motion like my whole world stopped, because for 2 ½ years I have been dealing with this woman acting like she’s sick, acting like she was going to these doctors’ appointments, and really she never had anything wrong with her. It was almost disgusting.”

LINK
gartface
10/15/10 9:49:45AM
Kind of makes me sick to my stomach.
prozacnation1978
10/15/10 9:56:47AM
that's so messed up and it was the wife who did that
but why come out about it a year later??
emfleek
10/15/10 9:59:13AM

Posted by prozacnation1978

that's so messed up and it was the wife who did that
but why come out about it a year later??

I'm guessing he was answering questions in an interview.
kopower
10/15/10 11:15:40AM

Posted by gartface

Kind of makes me sick to my stomach.

Maybe it's cancer. I'd get that checked out
gartface
10/15/10 11:46:04AM
Just coming from a family with a history of it, it just absolutely disgusts me how people can do that. I've had friends that have faked it like a joke, and it just pisses me off to no end.
Twenty20Dollars
10/15/10 1:29:36PM
99 problems and they all bitches
TheCatFather
10/15/10 3:10:00PM
Thats pretty sick. What happen to just pretending your pregnant?
RyanC
10/15/10 3:17:51PM

Posted by gartface

Just coming from a family with a history of it, it just absolutely disgusts me how people can do that. I've had friends that have faked it like a joke, and it just pisses me off to no end.

Seriously? A joke? I'd punch someone in the face.
BlueSkiesBurn
10/15/10 7:02:22PM

Posted by RyanC

Posted by gartface

Seriously? A joke? I'd beat someone within an inch of their life.

FIXED
StriderXero
10/15/10 10:24:28PM
People who actually have cancer should read this and go upside her head.
warglory
10/15/10 11:57:08PM
Cancer is one of the few no-no's left in the world, you don't joke about it, and you don't fake it. It's completely disrespectful to those who have to go through such a terrible ordeal.