Wanderlei Silva no-shows 'Bellator: NYC' news conference, tells Chael Sonnen what to suck via satellite

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Wanderlei Silva no-shows 'Bellator: NYC' news conference, tells Chael Sonnen what to suck via satellite
tildengolfer
3/28/17 3:24:35PM
For the first few minutes, Wanderlei Silva’s presence was more heard than felt at today’s news conference for “Bellator: NYC.”

A hot mic picked up every nuance of Silva’s heavy breathing before he chimed in to rebut rival Chael Sonnen, who blasted the Brazilian MMA star for no-showing the event’s first promotional opportunity for the June 24 pay-per-view event at Madison Square Garden in New York City.

Link
tildengolfer
3/28/17 3:37:16PM
Sonnen knows how to sell a fight. I'll give him that. I have been a long time fan of Sonnen, I love his antics. And if you meet him he's actually a genuinely nice guy but his persona on camera transcends the minds of fans and audiences alike. But he's a shell of his former fighting self. I would easily hand the fight to Wandy after seeing Sonnens last fight but Wandy coming off that car wreck and long time off could be a giant question mark. I genuinely have no clue how this fight will go down.
FKA
3/28/17 4:34:40PM
Its hard to tell tilden...

Tito would run through wandy too....

Chael vs wandy is pretty even fight its anyone's fight to take.
TerrorofsesameST
3/29/17 3:34:48PM
"That's Mr. Sonnen!"