UCF LHW Champion Dragged To Death Behind The Back Of A Truck

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UCF LHW Champion Dragged To Death Behind The Back Of A Truck
grappler0000
11/30/07 7:47:41AM
UCF light heavyweight champion, Jerid S. Sturman-Camyn, died this past Saturday after being dragged to death behind the back of a truck.

According to witnesses, Sturman-Camyn became violent and out of control at a northeastern Washington hunting camp late that night. He allegedly began wielding an axe before having a noose fixed around his neck and being dragged by a truck for nearly 13 miles. The body was dismembered during the dragging according to the Spokesman-Review.

Link
madmarck
11/30/07 7:54:29AM
thats one messed up way to go..........
D0wnUnd6e6r
11/30/07 8:32:43AM
I don't know where u got that he was a UFC LHW Champ... the kid was 20 years old and was a student at Eastern Washington U... Wanting to be a civil engineer.

Link
rabbit915
11/30/07 8:37:38AM
And if he was a the UFC LHW champion you should probaly say former champion because i thought rampage was dead.
grappler0000
11/30/07 8:40:59AM
For those with dyslexia, it was the UCF Champ...not UFC
Mayhem13
11/30/07 9:20:40AM
haha not gonna lie, after seeing his name and not recognizing it, I had to re read the title like 4 times before i saw it said UCF and not UFC...

never good to hear stories like this though...its sad
Boo_Radley21
11/30/07 9:54:04AM
The guy who did that should be shot and fed to a bear.
Btews22
11/30/07 10:17:13AM
that is how thay get down in Washington Cheny is a boring place!!!!
Stills79
11/30/07 10:33:02AM
All i have to say is WOW
rabbit915
11/30/07 11:07:20AM
I feel dumb
pv3Hpv3p
11/30/07 11:14:18AM

Posted by rabbit915

I feel dumb

Don't worry... There's a little dislexia in all genius... I heard that somewhere once... Or maybe I just made it up... No way to tell for sure
xburbx
11/30/07 11:45:42AM
That is ****** up. How the hell could you do that to someone
atlas777
11/30/07 11:49:26AM
Thats just disgusting no other way of putting that i hope the person that did it gets tied to a chair and burnt with lit ciggarrettes until they die then they should get shocked back to life and stuck in a cage with a wolf a rapid chihuahua and Anderson Silva
prozacnation1978
11/30/07 11:50:39AM
sounds very interesting way to die, he must have had some issues swinging a axe at people,
Trench777
11/30/07 11:56:43AM

Posted by atlas777

Thats just disgusting no other way of putting that i hope the person that did it gets tied to a chair and burnt with lit ciggarrettes until they die then they should get shocked back to life and stuck in a cage with a wolf a rapid chihuahua and Anderson Silva

...and you put just a ~little~ too much thought into that for my taste...*backs away slowly*

T777
ncordless
11/30/07 12:47:16PM
It sounds like there is alot to the story we don't know. So his dad just sat there and watched him get strung up and dragged away?

It just goes to show that axes, booze, and nooses do not mix.
D0wnUnd6e6r
11/30/07 3:33:42PM

Posted by rabbit915

I feel dumb

your feelings x10 for me.
supatolacyl
11/30/07 5:18:44PM
This is a very horrific and tragic death!! My thoughts are how can slipping a noose around someones neck be considered self-deffence? The story goes he shot a warning fire, so if he had a gun why whould he chance getting to close to a guy with an axe threatning people with it instead of just shooting him?? seems a lil odd to me. I also read another article on this, but I can remember where it was at on some mma site though, but it stated that the man who put the noose on the Camyn's neck told his teenage son to get into the truck in case things got out of hand they could take off and then some how got the noose around his neck and yelled as his son that he needed to take off. If that indeed happened what kind of Person could do that to another human and also put his son through the torment of knowing he was the one responsible for dragging that man to his death. CRAZY STUFF!!!
cowcatcher
11/30/07 5:27:03PM
them driving 13 miles before calling the cops is crazy, that is not the way i want to go, please give me an anurysm while having sex god

EDIT: i just want to point out that im not making light of someones death, its beyond tragic, but im just shocked after reading this and had to lighten myself up.
madmarck
11/30/07 6:10:34PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

sounds very interesting way to die, he must have had some issues swinging a axe at people,

They were probably to big of a bitch to take him on in hand to hand so they took the pussy way out.
jomatty
12/1/07 3:17:56AM
when you read that he "fired the gun to calm things down" it is pretty clear that things were gonna go bad. too much booze and stupidity on all sides, although how, when you have a gun, slipping a noose around someones neck and dragging him could be self defence is beyond me. its not like he charged at him with an axe or something, he was friggin distracted. i dont know how his dad is gonna live with himself, and unless he was being restrained i doubt he should be able to.