Totally Tough Third-Grader

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Totally Tough Third-Grader
zephead
8/19/07 9:51:39AM
Dakotah Kirk isn’t scared of anything. At 8 years old and 60 pounds, he is a force to be reckoned with

LINK
Salty
8/19/07 10:05:37AM
I had to read the part where he said he wants to be like liddell i thought they said he was a world wrestling entertainment superstar.. i was like umm what??
Ydoc
8/19/07 10:53:43AM
I agree with training, but I think actual fighting is a bit much for an 8 year old. Kids grow up too fast at it is without having to worry about being KOed or subbed.
Johanthon_Harvel
8/19/07 11:03:49AM

Posted by Ydoc

I agree with training, but I think actual fighting is a bit much for an 8 year old. Kids grow up too fast at it is without having to worry about being KOed or subbed.

I don't know....if I had a kid that could whoop an ass...I'd let him...as long as he kept it in the ring and didn't get into fights at school and whatnot.

“He was so mad when he found out the boy was going to get money from the tooth fairy,” Marcia said. “He felt like the money should have gone to him. It was funny.”

That is pretty funny.
fullfighting
8/19/07 12:07:33PM
If the kid is doing it out of his own free will, more power to him. A national champion caliber junior wrestler would whoop his ass though. Is that wrong to say--ehh sorry.
Chris_Keppel
8/19/07 12:40:57PM
haha whoop ass
postman
8/19/07 5:32:43PM

Posted by fullfighting

If the kid is doing it out of his own free will, more power to him. A national champion caliber junior wrestler would whoop his ass though. Is that wrong to say--ehh sorry.

Come on now that jr wrestler would go for the takedown and get hit with a big shin to the face or wait that would be a little shin, oh my god we are now trying to decide who would win in a fight and 8 year old kick boxer or an 8 year old wrestler Im letting this one go