UFC 81: Tito Ortiz wants to fight the Rashad-Bisping winner in February

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC 81: Tito Ortiz wants to fight the Rashad-Bisping winner in February
CornishMMA
11/12/07 9:05:16AM
While in Edmonton, Canada, former UFC light heavyweight champion Tito Ortiz discusses his intentions for the future. “The Huntington Beach Bad Boy” was supposed to headline the the upcoming UFC 78: “Validation” card on November 17; however, talks broke down and Michael Bisping filled his spot against “Sugar.” Ortiz has one fight remaining on his current UFC contract.

LINK
jgtribbett
11/12/07 9:50:01AM
i wanna watch him fight hamill... i think that they would be good against each other
nubby
11/12/07 10:06:47AM
I'd rather watch him fight someone in the top 5.
EvilScott
11/12/07 10:42:01AM
He doesn't deserve to fight either of them - put him again Houston Alexander or something. I just wanna see him lose and not have to worry about watching him anymore.
ohiostate1016
11/12/07 11:24:25AM
Wow. I thought that the Evans/Bisping winner would probably fight the Alexander/Silva winner in February. But Tito has thrown a wrench into the possible matchups. I think that if Tito wants to fight Rashad, then Dana has to give it to the fans. I could care less if we see this fight again (I think Rashad would win easily), but a lot of fans are still calling for the rematch.

Maybe now Houston could face Shogun. Man would I love to see that fight. Somebody would get KTFO.
TheLegend
11/12/07 11:28:18AM

Posted by metal_mecca43

i wanna watch him fight hamill... i think that they would be good against each other

Are you talking about Tito fighting Hamill? or Bisping? because if it's Tito then it's never happening. I think Tito won the first Rashad fight if it weren't for the cage grabbing and I think he would beat Rashad again, and I think he would easily take out Bisping.
wrona666
11/12/07 11:45:21AM
Tito should be able to beat eigther one of them
tuvok500
11/12/07 11:52:48AM
Only 1 thing to say here " GO TITO " !!!!

D0wnUnd6e6r
11/12/07 12:02:25PM
Yeah Tito's gonna kick any o' those asses this time around.
loonytnt
11/12/07 12:35:07PM
Tito vs Wandy
ohiostate1016
11/12/07 1:26:00PM

Posted by metal_mecca43

Aren't Tito and Hamill like Best Buds? If so, then that's not gonna happen. I know that Matt was Tito's boy on TUF 3, and I assume that they are still good frineds.
MMAnia07
11/12/07 3:39:25PM
How about Tito fights someone who might give him a good fight instead of looking for another guy in the top 200 who he can run his giant mouth about then lay and pray a victory!
MeanGreene
11/12/07 5:09:35PM

Posted by EvilScott

He doesn't deserve to fight either of them - put him again Houston Alexander or something. I just wanna see him lose and not have to worry about watching him anymore.

:

Yeah i like ur thinking...Tito frickin sucks! All he does is run his big jawls and never does nething impressive. I beat him up one time at a gas station downtown and al he did was cry and got the intercom sayin he had hurt himself pumpin gas befor the fight.....
MMAFightClothes
11/12/07 9:34:49PM
I think Rashad beats Tito next time. The third round of that fight he had him figured out.

Kevin
MMA Fight Clothes
nubby
11/12/07 10:37:48PM

Posted by MMAFightClothes

I think Rashad beats Tito next time. The third round of that fight he had him figured out.

Kevin
MMA Fight Clothes

You mean the final 15 seconds of round 3?
nastshabast
11/13/07 2:01:03AM
Alot of people don't like Evans but I want him to knock out Bisbing then knock out Tito.....then knock some more people out after those two
Trench777
11/13/07 3:20:05AM

Posted by nastshabast

Alot of people don't like Evans but I want him to knock out Bisbing then knock out Tito.....then knock some more people out after those two

Well, I'm certainly one of those who doesnt like Evans. I despise him, in fact. I hope Bisping wipes the floor with him in humiliating fashion...twice.

Someone said Tito/Wandy....that'd be a fun fight, I think (wont happen, but would still be fun. Wandy is Dana's new meal ticket, especially if he beats Chuck. IF Tito beat up his golden goose, I think Dana might actually cry.)

T777
phiansouri
12/8/07 10:34:44AM

Posted by loonytnt

Tito vs Wandy

tito already beat wandy.....but next time tito and rashad go at it rashad is gonna eat him alive!!! you can count on that
mrsmiley
12/9/07 12:02:16PM

Posted by loonytnt

Tito vs Wandy

I say if Silva loses to Chuck this should be his next match.That rematch would make a lot of sense.