Tito Ortiz to fight in May?

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Tito Ortiz to fight in May?
Djbb
12/6/07 12:50:54AM
Tito Ortiz competed only one time in 2007; in a draw against The Ultimate Fighter season two-winner Rashad Evans at Ultimate Fighting Championship 73 in July. After some time away from fighting, healing injuries and filming the television series “The Apprentice,” Ortiz expects to return to the Octagon in May 2008.

Link to article
tuvok500
12/6/07 12:56:18AM
i would like to see him in montreal against Shogun !!

Go Tito !

wapttn
12/6/07 1:26:09AM
right now that looks like the matchup.. they should both be healthy at that point, and supposedly.. a healthy shogun and a healthy tito suggests a WAR =D
FantasyFighter
12/6/07 9:45:55AM
Errr... I dunno. That may be a bad matchup for Shogun.
wrona666
12/6/07 3:44:26PM
I would love to see Shogun beat down Tito.....The only time in the last five years ive seen Tito put on a decent fight was when he fought Shamrock and thats not saying much......
tuvok500
12/6/07 3:49:58PM

Posted by wrona666

I would love to see Shogun beat down Tito.....The only time in the last five years ive seen Tito put on a decent fight was when he fought Shamrock and thats not saying much......

For me, it is the opposite !!

i would like te see Tito beat down Shogun !!

cmill21
12/6/07 3:54:15PM

Posted by tuvok500

Posted by wrona666

For me, it is the opposite !!

i would like te see Tito beat down Shogun !!

Really? Shogun is so much more exciting to watch then Tito. I'd rather watch Shogun flying around throwing bombs then watch Tito lay on guys any day.
candynuts
12/6/07 3:56:53PM
All this talk about Tito sure has reminded me to get out my blankets in my garage for the cold front this weekend.
pv3Hpv3p
12/6/07 4:21:50PM

Posted by wrona666

The Forrest fight wasn't bad either...

Back to the matter at hand IMO, it'd be Shogun by omaplata
cmill21
12/6/07 5:22:37PM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Posted by wrona666

The Forrest fight wasn't bad either...

Back to the matter at hand IMO, it'd be Shogun by omaplata

Thats another thing lost of people don't know, Shogun has some sick friggin subs. His sub after beaing bull rushed by Randleman was rediculous.
jae_1833
12/6/07 7:02:03PM
I think Tito has a lot to prove in his next bout, and the next couple after that...I really like him and all, but it's a hard time to be one of his fans.
Ruthless619
12/7/07 5:59:14PM
I am so over Tito... I was a huge Tito Ortiz fan, and then he is going mainstream... He needs to dump the whore and get his as back in the ring... He has so much to prove it isn't funny...