Thiago Silva Unphased By Alexander's Fast KO's

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Thiago Silva Unphased By Alexander's Fast KO's
CornishMMA
11/12/07 8:03:37AM
Currently sporting an undefeated professional record, which includes being 2-0 inside the Octagon, Thiago Silva looks to keep his winning streak intact when he faces upstart light heavyweight Houston Alexander at Ultimate Fighting Championship 78 on Saturday in Newark, N.J.

When in Brazil, Silva trains at the famed Chute Boxe academy. He has also recently started working with Marco Alvan and Team Link in the United States, but Silva is quick to point out that he works with both teams and never broke away from Chute Boxe. “I want to make sure people understand that I never left Chute Boxe and never left Macaco,” said Silva in an interview with MMAWeekly. “I am part of Team Link because it is the union of the schools. Macaco and Marco are great friends and work together to build new champions with the union of Team Link.”

While in the United States, he feels it is the best place to prepare him for what his upcoming fight will offer working closely with Alvan and other UFC fighters such as Gabriel Gonzaga.

LINK
HulkRage
11/12/07 8:05:52AM
I hope he can pull off the W.
FantasyFighter
11/13/07 11:02:57AM
Cant wait for this one. This is one of those "Dont blink" type of fights. Always exciting.
nastshabast
11/13/07 11:56:01PM
I think this has the potential to be the best fight of the night.
cmill21
11/14/07 12:13:09AM
He's problably seen a KO or two in his camp.