Terry Martin wins via KO in professional boxing debut

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Terry Martin wins via KO in professional boxing debut
Mchubb316
4/15/08 2:28:52AM
Former UFC middleweight Terry Martin needed less than 30 seconds to pick up his first professional boxing victory Friday night at "The Odeum Rumble" in Villa Park, Illinois.

Martin scored the first-round knockout over the now 0-2 Ricardo Upchurch of Mansfield, Ohio in a cruiserweight bout scheduled for four rounds.

Next up for Martin is a mixed martial arts bout versus David "The Crow" Loiseau on May 17 at a Combat Fighting Championships event in Newcastle, England.
Source
jakeiceman
4/15/08 2:52:48AM
Wow under 30 seconds in a boxing match is pretty impressive even if you are fighting a can. The source for the article was crap, but good post. This was some interesting news.
skatenate
4/15/08 2:54:10AM
very impressive.
Mchubb316
4/15/08 2:55:46AM
Just curious to why the source was crap?
jakeiceman
4/15/08 3:01:31AM

Posted by Mchubb316

Excuse me....the source was not crap I guess that came off wrong. The article was just short, probably because it was hot off the press, I was just hoping for more details about the fight. The article was as long as the brief description thats all I was sayin. I said it was a good post! Sorry man, I wasnt knockin your work.
snakeplissken
4/15/08 4:58:34AM
It'll be a very different result against the crow though methinks...
D0wnUnd6e6r
4/15/08 8:44:17AM

Posted by snakeplissken

It'll be a very different result against the crow though methinks...

U thinks right my friend... Loiseau is gonna demolish martin
Mchubb316
4/15/08 11:33:56AM

Posted by jakeiceman

Posted by Mchubb316

Excuse me....the source was not crap I guess that came off wrong. The article was just short, probably because it was hot off the press, I was just hoping for more details about the fight. The article was as long as the brief description thats all I was sayin. I said it was a good post! Sorry man, I wasnt knockin your work.

Not a problem. I don't know how much more of a description about the fight they could have put though, being it was only a 30 sec. fight.
jakeiceman
4/15/08 1:37:47PM

Posted by Mchubb316

Posted by jakeiceman

Posted by Mchubb316

Not a problem. I don't know how much more of a description about the fight they could have put though, being it was only a 30 sec. fight.

Ha ha yeah I guess your right...I guess i dont know what i wanted
SpiderSilva
4/15/08 9:32:30PM
Wow strange he chose boxing he kind of looks like someone
chubbud22
4/15/08 11:06:35PM
He doesnt have to watch out for those flying knees in boxing.