Strikeforce Challengers 17 medical suspensions: Lanham heads minimal orders

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Strikeforce Challengers 17 medical suspensions: Lanham heads minimal orders
Budgellism
7/25/11 4:33:28PM
This past weekend's "Strikeforce Challengers 17: Voelking vs. Bowler III" event featured a few highlight-reel finishes and toe-to-toe scraps, but the evening's competitor's got off relatively injury-free.

MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) today requested and received the list of medical suspensions from the Nevada State Athletic Commissions.

Just six of the evening's 18 fighters received suspensions, and most were of the minimal precautionary variety. However, Lionel Lanham was given a fairly lengthy order.

LINK
prophecy033
7/25/11 10:26:36PM
It's good to hear that this card was relatively injury free. To be honest, I'm sick of hearing about lengthy injuries, especially to my favorite fighters. All the injuries are hurting the ufc. How many people hear about and injury to let's say Jon Jones or Rich Franklin and think, " damn, I was gonna get that fight but hell is it even worth it anymore". If I don't like the card ill just opt to buy it for a reduced cost. $14.99 sounds a hell of a lot better then $44.95 when the cards taken a big hit. And not just that but I OWN the fight with the extra features. I mean, ill buy the dvd even if I buy the pay-per-view, but I'm not buying the pay-per-view if the cards gone to $hit