Spike TV expected to air Oct. 16 event, possibly UFC 120, from London

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Spike TV expected to air Oct. 16 event, possibly UFC 120, from London
emfleek
5/3/10 4:01:45PM
The Ultimate Fighting Championship is expected to host its next U.K. show in October, and the show is slated to air for free on Spike TV in the U.S.

The event, potentially UFC 120, is expected to take place Oct. 16 at The O2 in London, England, sources close to the show today told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com).

Although not officially set, the show is in the works and could be finalized in the next month. It's expected to air via same-day delay in North America.

No fighters officially have been tapped for the overseas card, but a source said – health and schedule permitting – British welterweight contender Dan Hardy could be featured prominently in the event. The Team Rough House fighter hasn't competed since a tough-fought unanimous-decision loss to champion Georges St-Pierre at UFC 111 in March. The loss snapped Hardy's seven-fight win streak.

LINK
prozacnation1978
5/3/10 10:28:41PM
sweet free event
with ufc 121 after that week or maybe before it but will have two shows in oct one in sept
glad we get a free one but with the amount of pay per views this year 2 free ones should have happnened
manstrabula
5/4/10 1:26:37PM
my pockets are getting lighter trying to get my UFC fix i agree with getting 2 free ones this year.