Rumored TUF6 FINALE Fight (WARNING EP11 SPOILER)

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Rumored TUF6 FINALE Fight (WARNING EP11 SPOILER)
CornishMMA
11/29/07 11:52:57AM
***WARNING CONTAINS SPOILER FOR TUF6 EPISODE 11 LAST QF FIGHT***

The live finale, which takes place at The Palms Las Vegas and airs live on Spike TV, features a main event between promising lightweights Roger Huerta and Clay Guida.

LINK
CornishMMA
11/29/07 12:06:24PM
Its ok to talk about it now cos anyone stupid enough to be reading without wanting to know the fight isnt worth saving when the floods come

So its the fight we expected, i was confident in Speer beating Saunders and thought it odd that Barrerra wasnt fighting on the card yet, so a rematch for that fight was a great idea, i wanna watch that fight again and really dont know who to pick at this point
gartface
11/29/07 12:10:36PM
I feel pretty confident that Ben would have submitted anyone else in the house with that arm bar, or even the triangle. I really like the kid, and feel that him, matt arroyo, and tommy have the most upside out of anyone on the show, because of how young they are. Ben's extremely well rounded for being as inexperienced as he is. Tommy's a brute, and Matt's got great subs, I see these kids being quite successful in the near future.
nickcuc547
11/29/07 3:19:25PM
agreed both ben and tommy could be very good fighters in the near future, if tommy can add some polish to that ridiculous strenght and if ben gets a little stronger himself they could turn out to be the two best guys on the show within the next year or so.
SpiderSilva
11/29/07 5:35:54PM
I want to seethe guy that had the broken elbow
babytater03
11/30/07 7:29:50AM
Well he's already scheduled on the fight card. I forget his opponent though...
gartface
11/30/07 8:21:48AM
Roman Mitichyan, he's fighting Dorian Price. It should be a sweet fight, I'm sure like the other Armenians in the UFC, Roman will be a bad ass.