UFC Refuses To Film Wanderlei Silva At Xtreme Couture

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC Refuses To Film Wanderlei Silva At Xtreme Couture
wolfgarnaud
11/11/07 1:28:14AM
According to Dave Meltzer of thewrestlingobserver, the UFC has recently completed filming another edition of "All Access" featuring Wanderlei Silva.
Silva, who trains at Xtreme Couture, was told that they would not film him training at Couture's gym and anyone involved in the shoot was told that they could not wear Xtreme Couture gear during filming.

The shoot was instead filmed at the UFC gym and Xyience training center.

http://www.mmafightline.com/news/2007/1110/wanderlei_silva_307885.shtml

wapttn
11/11/07 2:08:16AM
I've been defending the ufc management on a lot of issues recently.. but this is retarded. This is a classic example of an organization trying to use it's power and influence to bully someone around. If silva trains at xtreme couture, then all access should show him training at xtreme couture. The show is called all access, not limited access because we dont wanna give exposure to people we're not getting along with. This in my eyes is a huge mistake, theres no way that they can legitimize what they're doing here
wolfgarnaud
11/11/07 3:11:31AM

i thing if thats the reason why it didnt happen, is just patetic.
there's a lot of people that really like to see how this fighters do in the gym, their work out, how they train, thats is the point of the show.
it doesnt make sense.
and even worst the UFC is showing that there's some big conflict with Randy Couture, and this is gonna keep coming...
roman
11/11/07 3:18:11AM
Dana and company looks better and better with each passing moment..... so ******* dumb
cmill21
11/11/07 3:37:56AM
Awsome so are they going to drop everyone who fights with XC to? Or perhaps we'll have a few more t-shirt fiasco's! I'd love to see some more of the best fighters not welcome because they wore a shirt!
wolfgarnaud
11/11/07 3:55:58AM
apparenttly those fighters got bitch slapped, about a week ago
xAcidburNx
11/11/07 5:56:55AM
dana really comes off as a big baby doesnt he.
mrsmiley
11/11/07 8:39:33AM
This seem more along the lines of something that would happen in pro wrestling.It's ridiculous.
ohiostate1016
11/11/07 9:48:57AM
I had no idea that Wandi was training with Xtreme Couture. What's the story behind that, anyway? I know he's not with Chute Boxe anymore, but I would never expect him to train with Randy.

Everyone else is right, this is retarded. Dana is my man, and I said that I would back him up until he did something I didn't like. Well, he did something I didn't like. I'm not sure if he was behind this (he probably was), but it's a dumb move. You are taking publicity off of the Wandi/Chuck fight, and putting it right back on Dana/Randy. I'm done with all of the talk, and I just want to see this fight. Is Dana trying to sell storylines or is he trying to sell a fight? I thought it was the latter, but I'm not sure now...
jocksmall
11/11/07 9:55:02AM

Posted by xAcidburNx

dana really comes off as a big baby doesnt he.

i agree its because he is. all of his actions and stances he takes look so immature. you cant have total control of a fighters life. he now wants to tell them where to train and what to wear
Ordep
11/11/07 10:00:48AM

Posted by ohiostate1016

I had no idea that Wandi was training with Xtreme Couture. What's the story behind that, anyway? I know he's not with Chute Boxe anymore, but I would never expect him to train with Randy.

Everyone else is right, this is retarded. Dana is my man, and I said that I would back him up until he did something I didn't like. Well, he did something I didn't like. I'm not sure if he was behind this (he probably was), but it's a dumb move. You are taking publicity off of the Wandi/Chuck fight, and putting it right back on Dana/Randy. I'm done with all of the talk, and I just want to see this fight. Is Dana trying to sell storylines or is he trying to sell a fight? I thought it was the latter, but I'm not sure now...

I know that he helped Randy on his training for Gonzaga.... that's my earliest picture of Wandy at XC, maybe he liked it and stayed.

About the topic : Dana... booooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
MALICE
11/11/07 10:10:36AM
This whole situation is ridiculous. I dont give a **** who's fault it is, who disrespected who, who didnt pay who. These two are turning the UFC into a damned soap opera.
crunch57
11/11/07 12:25:08PM
Yet another dumb move by dana white. UFC may be the only show in town now but that will change. Who would want to fight for an organization run by such a childish moron if there was an alternative?
MaxOne
11/11/07 2:34:25PM
too bad. makes them look really stupid...at least to me.

d_block07
11/11/07 4:40:04PM
dana white... is vince mcmahon
jgtribbett
11/11/07 8:25:19PM

Posted by wapttn

I've been defending the ufc management on a lot of issues recently.. but this is retarded. This is a classic example of an organization trying to use it's power and influence to bully someone around. If silva trains at xtreme couture, then all access should show him training at xtreme couture. The show is called all access, not limited access because we dont wanna give exposure to people we're not getting along with. This in my eyes is a huge mistake, theres no way that they can legitimize what they're doing here

i agree whole heartedly
Focker101
11/12/07 12:38:51PM
ha ha
I agree Dana McMahon all he needs are the hair plugs and the Roid ripped body lol
FantasyFighter
11/13/07 10:05:06AM
I say we put Dana White and Randy Couture in a cage and let them fight to the death for control of the UFC. I would pay to watch that PPV.
xAcidburNx
11/13/07 11:10:01PM
deinately. even though it would look like a grown man beating up a little kid id love to see dana white crying like a B**** . then he could be outcast in to some desert like that guy on demolition man
nastshabast
11/13/07 11:50:47PM
once again wap is right on point
Shirles
11/26/07 5:25:03PM
That would be awesome, i'd watch...I would love to see Dana fight...You can tell he works out...lets see him use some of that muscle...

As for the situation...Dumb....for the sake of the show, the fans, everyone! A stupid grudge should not come before anything....there going to confuse or mislead people...

Not good..