9/14/09 3:56:19AM
On mmaweekly it's agreed for ufc 105.. Link right here

How do you see this fight going?
bojangalz
9/14/09 4:20:08AM

Posted by PunishmentFan

On mmaweekly it's agreed for ufc 105.. Link right here

How do you see this fight going?

On mmaplayground it's agreed for UFC 105.. Link right here. Oh yeah, and here.
pv3Hpv3p
9/14/09 10:57:57AM
I see Randy taking him down over and over and grinding out a win... Or maybe a TKO late in the fight
BustedKnuckle
9/14/09 11:41:55AM
Vera will take a pounding in this fight.
MattHughesRules
9/14/09 3:58:05PM
I don't think this is a very good matchup at all for Vera. I thin randy will be able to take him down pretty easily. Vera certainly has the better standup game but there is not a ton of power there. I am going to say that Randy can ground and pound him out in the second round.
chickmagnet
9/14/09 4:01:04PM
Couture will implement his gameplan very well in this fight. I see him finishing Vera late in the fight or grinding out a brutal decision.
Tseka
9/14/09 4:32:34PM
Easy win for Couture.
Falcons84
9/14/09 4:39:14PM
Couture will murder Vera.
ace_of_god
9/14/09 4:42:02PM
After seeing Randy take thoses hits from Mintoro, I have to think his jaw is a bit suspect in his old age. I think if Vera can clip him on the chin earily he'll have Couture out of the fight possibly g n' p him out of the fight.

I predict a 2nd round TKO for Vera.
IriShame
9/14/09 11:26:23PM
Stylistically this is a very easy win for Couture. However, you never know when Randy is oging to hit that wall. He's 46 years old. I think he's got enough gas left to take this one though. Couture by TKO 3rd round.
higdon10
9/15/09 12:05:00AM

Posted by chickmagnet

Couture will implement his gameplan very well in this fight. I see him finishing Vera late in the fight or grinding out a brutal decision.

Couldnt have said it better myself.
no1banger
9/15/09 12:25:22AM
Poor Brandon hes on a tear but to take a fight with Randy after his recent loss is suicide plus Randy is still at the top of the LHW division! I hope he comes prepared or he aint makin it outta the first round!
mikevolz
9/15/09 4:38:45PM
tough one to pick.

which randy is going to show up?

which vera is going to show up?

either one could take it, but im leaning towards vera. randy will not ko vera on the feet standing, and verawon't be scared of that. and when he isn't scared of that he tends to come in as the vera-we-think-he-can-be.

randy will have his hands full if he tries to stand with vera, however vera is surprisingly good in the clinch, and it will be interesting to see how that plays out.