Randy Couture Agrees To Address The Green Bay Packers

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Randy Couture Agrees To Address The Green Bay Packers
grappler0000
11/10/07 12:01:20PM
Randy Couture has agreed to address the Green Bay Packers before they take on the Oakland Raiders on December 9.

Jay Glazer of Fox Sports apparently brought the two sides together according to Packer Head Coach Mike McCarthy.

Link
ohiostate1016
11/10/07 12:40:53PM
What's he going to say? If the NFL doesn't give you bonuses that are up to their discretion, even after they pay you more than your contract, you should retire. I could see him saying that.

I love Randy, but I'm on the UFC's side in this one. I think that he got in with the wrong crowd, and his "Hollywood Agent" is in his brain. It's sad to see that, and I hope we get the real Randy back real soon. He's 45, and can't have more than 2 fights left in him. And that's if he fights them before he's 50!

The story is interesting, though. It's nice to see that the UFC has importance in the NFL. I think that Jay Glazer is one of the most important people for MMA right now, because he's such a good ambassador, and he has those NFL connections.
stock
11/10/07 4:03:04PM

Posted by ohiostate1016

What's he going to say? If the NFL doesn't give you bonuses that are up to their discretion, even after they pay you more than your contract, you should retire. I could see him saying that.

I love Randy, but I'm on the UFC's side in this one. I think that he got in with the wrong crowd, and his "Hollywood Agent" is in his brain. It's sad to see that, and I hope we get the real Randy back real soon. He's 45, and can't have more than 2 fights left in him. And that's if he fights them before he's 50!

The story is interesting, though. It's nice to see that the UFC has importance in the NFL. I think that Jay Glazer is one of the most important people for MMA right now, because he's such a good ambassador, and he has those NFL connections.

I'm with the UFC too btw.

Honestly, I don't think any team needs a pep talk from anyone before playing the Raiders.
roman
11/10/07 5:33:25PM
I think you guys are brain-washed by Dana. It's ok for them to hold fighters hostage but someone can't use a loophole on them?
jae_1833
11/10/07 6:00:00PM
IDK man, after seeing the documents on how Randy made 3.1 mil.....I think i have to take the UFC's side of things too.
Btews22
11/10/07 8:19:40PM
maybe "The" Ohio State University football program could use a pep talk!!!!!!
can you emagine Randy in a sweeter vest....Good bye Luckeyes.........Go Ducks
ohiostate1016
11/12/07 12:13:46AM

Posted by Btews22

maybe "The" Ohio State University football program could use a pep talk!!!!!!
can you emagine Randy in a sweeter vest....Good bye Luckeyes.........Go Ducks

Who did Oregon lose to again? Oh yeah, Cal!

My Buckeyes don't need a pep talk, and if they did, I'd be more than willing to give them one.