Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson's biggest regret? 'Even starting this sport'

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson's biggest regret? 'Even starting this sport'
grappler0000
3/26/17 11:56:08PM
Things got very real when, in a particularly profound display of his trademark honesty, Quinton Jackson told ESPN’s “SportsCenter” that he regrets even kicking off his distinguished 17-year MMA career.

“I would have to honestly say that my biggest regret is even starting this sport,” Jackson said. “I gained a lot of fans, I made a lot of money, but I feel like I lost my family. I don’t see them. I don’t know them. My parents are getting older, and I’m living in California, away from them. I have my own family here, my kids and stuff, but I miss my cousins, my parents, and my sisters and brothers.”

Link
tildengolfer
3/27/17 1:22:37AM
Sorry, Rampage. Only person to blame is yo' self. You're rich enough to travel. No excuses. You want to act like the victim when all the while you're dry humping a female reporter. Act like a man and talk to and visit your family and friends. Money hasn't done anything other than to provide you with more excuses to give yourself because you're too morally broke to recognize your own follies in life.
finnish_line
3/27/17 9:27:50AM

Damn you, Mixed Martial Arts!

Making this man barely train for his once a year fights.
prozacnation1978
3/27/17 4:49:49PM
Better than being a bouncer at a bar
quezocrema0032
3/27/17 5:51:03PM
Yeah cause now I am excited to see this guy fight when he barley wants to. Rampage smh
xdanish020
3/27/17 6:13:01PM
This "sport" made him rich and got him some acting roles didn't it. Sometimes Rampage is such a drama queen.