Quick Fight Camp Ranking Question

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Quick Fight Camp Ranking Question
« Previous Page | Next Page »
Shawn91111
12/20/15 3:23:51PM

Posted by xdanish020

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by xdanish020

We were 2,1,2 on the categories rank wise, while you guys were 1,4,1....I know that's not how things are calculated, but I'd say we earned this one.

How is coming in a far 2nd in 2 categories "earning it"?

We cleaned you out by over 3K in wagers on average. We never finished worse than 2nd in any single category, you finished 4th in wager earnings. We won, get over it.

You did win, in one category, completely disregarding the fact that we "cleaned" you out in 2 categories.
xdanish020
12/20/15 4:58:40PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by xdanish020

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by xdanish020

We were 2,1,2 on the categories rank wise, while you guys were 1,4,1....I know that's not how things are calculated, but I'd say we earned this one.

We cleaned you out by over 3K in wagers on average. We never finished worse than 2nd in any single category, you finished 4th in wager earnings. We won, get over it.

You did win, in one category, completely disregarding the fact that we "cleaned" you out in 2 categories.

Pretty simple, you finished in 4th place in Wagers. Not second, or third....fourth. You beat us by an average of 4 pts and 1.5% in picks, that's really not that much, but over 3K in wagers is apparently enough to give us the win. The game has been this way forever, it's kinda funny people are still complaining/questioning results.

Furthermore, your team won 1 category last season and won, but there was no complaining then, lol. Nevermind, you didn't even win Wagers last season...you came in second and still won, lol.
Shawn91111
12/20/15 5:12:21PM

Posted by xdanish020

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by xdanish020

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by xdanish020

Pretty simple, you finished in 4th place in Wagers. Not second, or third....fourth. You beat us by an average of 4 pts and 1.5% in picks, that's really not that much, but over 3K in wagers is apparently enough to give us the win. The game has been this way forever, it's kinda funny people are still complaining/questioning results.

Furthermore, your team won 1 category last season and won, but there was no complaining then, lol. Nevermind, you didn't even win Wagers last season...you came in second and still won, lol.

Not that much? You realize you swayed the wagers with 1 event? Try doing that with picks and score, and come back and tell me it wasnt that much.

Hence why I said in my original post that we can all say (minus PM of course) that we were fucked over
xdanish020
12/20/15 5:56:37PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by xdanish020

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by xdanish020

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by xdanish020

Not that much? You realize you swayed the wagers with 1 event? Try doing that with picks and score, and come back and tell me it wasnt that much.

Hence why I said in my original post that we can all say (minus PM of course) that we were fucked over

You sound upset. We swayed wagers because we made good/smart bets and it worked. You could have done the same thing, but didn't.

The game has been played this way for years....why complain now? Especially after you won last season by not even finishing in first place in a single category.

If you did better in wagers, you probably would have won...it's pretty simple.
Shawn91111
12/20/15 6:27:43PM

Posted by xdanish020

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by xdanish020

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by xdanish020

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by xdanish020

You sound upset. We swayed wagers because we made good/smart bets and it worked. You could have done the same thing, but didn't.

The game has been played this way for years....why complain now? Especially after you won last season by not even finishing in first place in a single category.

If you read that thread last year, we asked they looked into it. We have asked in seasons 11 and 13 as well. Throwing hail mary money up is not good/smart bets. Whats done is done obviously, we again like last year and years past along with other teams (CPT) are asking the system to be looked into
george112
12/20/15 6:43:01PM

Posted by xdanish020

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by xdanish020

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by xdanish020

Should have been /thread after this post
Braden
12/20/15 7:50:04PM
Just for my own knowledge.

Is this how the wager system works?

Is it based on what the team averages per event, not what the team has in the end? For example. If every member on the team gets $1000 every event for the whole season then their earnings would be $1000, not $10,000 even though that's what everyone finished with?

It would be nice to know exactly how this works, it would probably take away from this confusion.....at least for me it would.
kopower
12/20/15 10:17:12PM

Posted by xdanish020

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by xdanish020

I'm not gonna get to much into this. Two of your guys hit huge parlays last night. Not sure how much that helped, but it didn't hurt. Congrats on the top camp badge. Always nice to have good competition between camps
xdanish020
12/20/15 11:05:09PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by xdanish020

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by xdanish020

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by xdanish020

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by xdanish020

If you read that thread last year, we asked they looked into it. We have asked in seasons 11 and 13 as well. Throwing hail mary money up is not good/smart bets. Whats done is done obviously, we again like last year and years past along with other teams (CPT) are asking the system to be looked into

It is what it is, brother...ya lost. You call it hail mary betting, I call it a smart strategy (Just like you and CPT like to keep your camps as small as possible, it's a strategy). Do you think it was random that we nailed those huge parlays? Nope, we had a discussion about it in the team thread and nailed it. I just find it kind of ironic that your team didn't win a single category last year, yet still won....and you're complaing about us winning, yet we won a category and finished 2nd in the other two, lol.
xdanish020
12/20/15 11:09:26PM

Posted by kopower

Posted by xdanish020

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by xdanish020

I'm not gonna get to much into this. Two of your guys hit huge parlays last night. Not sure how much that helped, but it didn't hurt. Congrats on the top camp badge. Always nice to have good competition between camps

One of those guys was me, and yes...we know that. I knew that if we had a big enough lead in wagers that we'd take the win, and that's what happened. Your team had only a 200 dollar lead in wagers last season after losing both pts and pick % to CPT and still won...nobody said anything then. We had over 3K more than your team, I just don't see why people are complaining now.
Braden
12/20/15 11:11:22PM

Posted by kopower

Very well put.
FlashyG
12/20/15 11:13:26PM

Posted by Five-Alive

Is it based on what the team averages per event, not what the team has in the end? For example. If every member on the team gets $1000 every event for the whole season then their earnings would be $1000, not $10,000 even though that's what everyone finished with?

It would be nice to know exactly how this works, it would probably take away from this confusion.....at least for me it would.

I'm not 100% certain but I believe its the total of all the money your team has after an event, divided by the number of players who took part in the event, then divided by the # of events that have passed in the season.
Braden
12/20/15 11:14:36PM

Posted by xdanish020

One of those guys was me, and yes...we know that. I knew that if we had a big enough lead in wagers that we'd take the win, and that's what happened. Your team had only a 200 dollar lead in wagers last season after losing both pts and pick % to CPT and still won...nobody said anything then. We had over 3K more than your team, I just don't see why people are complaining now.

It's all good bud. I'm sure once the dust settles we can all appreciate and congratulate the win. Job well done not only in the last event but throughout all the others.
Braden
12/20/15 11:16:14PM

Posted by FlashyG

Posted by Five-Alive

I'm not 100% certain but I believe its the total of all the money your team has after an event, divided by the number of players who took part in the event, then divided by the # of events that have passed in the season.

Alright, good to know.

Thank you for the reply sir.
kopower
12/21/15 12:15:46AM

Probably just frustration from being #1 the entire season, then losing it the last event. No worries, you guys played a smart strategy and it paid off. Again, congrats on the W.
prophecy033
12/21/15 3:03:28AM

Posted by kopower

And this is why Brandon is one of my favorite PG'ers
JoeWarren33
12/21/15 10:38:12AM

Posted by Shawn91111

There now everyone is even as far as getting fucked over. 1st by a huge margin in Points and Pick% and a second place team can hit big on wagers and win, laughable this still has yet to be fixed.

Calm down you poor loser! You whined and cried enough in this thread it's emberessing.

Should changel this thread to "Shawn's mid life crisis"
Shawn91111
12/21/15 12:43:15PM

Posted by JoeWarren33

Posted by Shawn91111

There now everyone is even as far as getting fucked over. 1st by a huge margin in Points and Pick% and a second place team can hit big on wagers and win, laughable this still has yet to be fixed.

Calm down you poor loser! You whined and cried enough in this thread it's emberessing.

You needed 2 edits for that piece of shit? Camps that have actually won a badge are allowed in this thread
JLS
12/21/15 2:50:02PM
I'm not gonna start a pissing competition but if I remember correctly Darkhorse did the same thing last season to CPT winning only 1 category. And justinbiebermoviefan started a thread and got everyone fired up.

Am I correct?
Shawn91111
12/21/15 2:54:52PM

Posted by JLS1980

I'm not gonna start a pissing competition but if I remember correctly Darkhorse did the same thing last season to CPT winning only 1 category. And justinbiebermoviefan started a thread and got everyone fired up.

Am I correct?

This was already mentioned in my original post
JoeWarren33
12/21/15 2:54:58PM

Posted by JLS1980

Am I correct?

Yes you are!
whodat
12/21/15 2:59:20PM

justinbiebermoviefan
Braden
12/21/15 8:57:14PM
Damn, everyone's just hating on Shawn, even someone who has nothing to do with this... He seems like a good guy to me. Just pointing something out about the game that some weren't happy about before, don't see why everyone has to bash him..
Shawn91111
12/21/15 10:28:17PM

Posted by Five-Alive

Damn, everyone's just hating on Shawn, even someone who has nothing to do with this... He seems like a good guy to me. Just pointing something out about the game that some weren't happy about before, don't see why everyone has to bash him..

Well JoeWarren's bashing is pretty easy to breakdown into one single word, jealousy
nirvana184
12/21/15 10:31:45PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by Five-Alive

Well JoeWarren's bashing is pretty easy to breakdown into one single word, jealousy

jae_1833
12/22/15 7:28:12PM
After my last event went so horribly and finding out we had won the big badge I complimented my team and said I don't even rate the badge...was pretty down on myself and don't know if it is really possible to do that bad (it's still mind-blowing). But then I ran into this thread and my day has been totally turned around! Thanks!!
xdanish020
12/22/15 8:14:48PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by JoeWarren33

Posted by Shawn91111

You needed 2 edits for that piece of shit? Camps that have actually won a badge are allowed in this thread

jbmoviefan
12/24/15 11:00:25AM
Dark Horse got exactly what they deserved. If they weren't a bunch of little girls that get their feelings hurt by even the slightest criticism DH would have their 6th consecutive team badge right now. I was kicked out of the camp because of my "tone" in the camp forum when breaking down the previous events wagers. I'll be the first to say I'm a dick when I know I'm right, and man was a right. GL getting to the consecutive camp badge record, I'm pulling for you guys...
aussiemma
12/24/15 11:44:52AM
Too bad we didn't keep that bet. Could have shut your ass up for good. Just from that post above alone I'm sure people can see why you're not in the camp anymore. JBnaziwagerfan
hotrodttt
12/26/15 4:23:52PM

Posted by jbmoviefan

Dark Horse got exactly what they deserved. If they weren't a bunch of little girls that get their feelings hurt by even the slightest criticism DH would have their 6th consecutive team badge right now. I was kicked out of the camp because of my "tone" in the camp forum when breaking down the previous events wagers. I'll be the first to say I'm a dick when I know I'm right, and man was a right. GL getting to the consecutive camp badge record, I'm pulling for you guys...

Are your feelings hurt?
Pages: 1 [2] 3