Phil Baroni: I Was Given A Chance At UFC 125 And I Blew It

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Phil Baroni: I Was Given A Chance At UFC 125 And I Blew It
DCRage
1/3/11 10:24:47AM
But despite the loss to Brad Tavares that now leaves his career mark at only .500 (13-13), he appearently isn't done fighting yet. "Hey guys thanks for the support. Im a fighter and Ill have to figure out how to fight through this and win some fights and get back in a big show. Its really the only option I have unless the UFC or another big promotion gave me a chance. Im a fighter and this is what I do...... I fight ... I was given a chance and I blew it. Ill have to wait and see. I plan on getting back on the horse ASAP and getting some wins regardless. 2011 can only go up from here lol."

Article
pmoney
1/3/11 12:00:32PM
Ah the New York Bad Ass. I kinda feel bad for him. He was looking good for a bit there against Tavares, he had Brad hurt in the early going.

Anyone else think they way Tavares finished Baroni was reminiscent of the way Baroni finished Dave Menne way back?
zstajerski
1/3/11 1:00:02PM
nah, for that he'll have to scream: I'M DA BEST EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!
sparky
1/3/11 1:06:52PM

Posted by pmoney

Ah the New York Bad Ass. I kinda feel bad for him. He was looking good for a bit there against Tavares, he had Brad hurt in the early going.

Anyone else think they way Tavares finished Baroni was reminiscent of the way Baroni finished Dave Menne way back?

sure do bro I thought that right away......as his back is against the cage and hes getting hit his head doing the bob around!
vomitshovel
1/3/11 3:05:34PM
Can't help but think that if Baroni came out how Baroni usually comes out, like a crazy tornado - he could probably have sneaked a TKO.
But good win for Tavares
Bubbles
1/3/11 7:43:54PM
who woulda thought that knee would be the end for him?