Penn Again Badmouths Sherk

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Penn Again Badmouths Sherk
« Previous Page
Boo_Radley21
12/18/07 3:52:55PM

Posted by GermanWolf

Amen brotha. Can't wait to hear the crying of the Penn nuthuggers after he drops a 25 minute shutout to Sherk.

"He separated his ribs! He had the Dengue fever! Sherk must have cheated!"

Should be good.

Yea really. He's gonna keep on talking shit about Sherk and everyone will keep on saying how BJ will destroy him. Just wait until Penn gasses once again against Sherk's cardio.

And to the guy earlier who said BJ only lost to GSP, Hughes beat him in their second match. It doesn't matter if BJ got an injury, he lost, just like he will to Sherk.
nastshabast
12/18/07 4:01:42PM
sherk can't keep up that cardio without his needles.
Tailgunner
12/18/07 4:10:30PM
Once the "roid" shark gets off the butt darts his biggest advantage will be gone. Skill wise BJ Penn has a much better overall arsenal than the roid shark.

If penn shows up in shape juice-boy is gonna lose.....there is a reason Penn is called the prodigy, he has more natural fighting ability than probably anyone in MMA.

StevieC
12/18/07 5:18:18PM

Posted by nastshabast

sherk can't keep up that cardio without his needles.

Roids doesn't help your cardio there big shooter....it hurts it.
Boo_Radley21
12/18/07 5:31:59PM
I love how people are making it seem like his whole career has been spent using steroids. Shows how people will exaggerate things and jump to conclusions when they hear something they don't like.
Tailgunner
12/18/07 6:01:04PM
Sherk has always looked like a juice monkey......sh*t his nickname is the "Muscle shark".

He has been juicing for years, just ask BJ.
TNunley
12/19/07 9:33:27AM
Click here to continue your conversation at your original stomping grounds. At least for the most of you anyway.

I swear, when I joined this site a few months back I thought to myself... here's a place to have intelligent discussions with mature adults.... wrong... the longer I stay here the more I realize there are a bunch of high school aged kids who look for any opportunity to nut hug on their favorite fighter, and bash any fighter in the same weight division. Do your teachers know you're in the computer lab at an MMA forum website?
cmill21
12/19/07 1:52:51PM

Posted by TNunley

Click here to continue your conversation at your original stomping grounds. At least for the most of you anyway.

I swear, when I joined this site a few months back I thought to myself... here's a place to have intelligent discussions with mature adults.... wrong... the longer I stay here the more I realize there are a bunch of high school aged kids who look for any opportunity to nut hug on their favorite fighter, and bash any fighter in the same weight division. Do your teachers know you're in the computer lab at an MMA forum website?

Then why post here? I think the tone of this forum is great, especially compared to others. No one forces you to post here, you can come in and wager all you want, no need to post, especially if all you have to say is negative.
TNunley
12/19/07 4:08:57PM

Posted by cmill21

Then why post here? I think the tone of this forum is great, especially compared to others. No one forces you to post here, you can come in and wager all you want, no need to post, especially if all you have to say is negative.

Actually, cmill, there is a man with a gun to my head.... he is making me. Shhh... he's coming back.

As far as your "especially if all you have to say is negative" comment... that's the pot calling the kettle black isn't it? I mean if someone isn't a Fedor or CC nuthugger, you have nothing but trash to talk... am I right?

And to go back to why I posted the comment... are you a doctor? Did you administer the urinalysis they gave Sherk? Do you work for the commission? Then what business do you have trying to further trash a guy when you know absolutely nothing about the subject? Not saying Sherk is innocent, and I'd run out of breath arguing with you over it if I even felt he was, but the guy was fined and stripped of his belt... I think he has gotten the message right or wrong to not be a jack-ass about his supplements if they could be tainted.

Also, on another note... you trash Sherk about the whole steroids use, but when it was convenient for you on another forum you talked about how good Barnett was because he beat Couture, and how steroids didn't matter. So which is it? Can't have it both ways... is the guy a worthless cheater? Or are steroids ok as long as it's a guy you like?

This is your exact comment:

Barnett destroyed him, roids or not I don't care, then Cro Cop destroyed Barnett 3x, soooo mmamath? Ricco destroyed him, where is he now?
Post #67 (You'll have to scroll down)
cmill21
12/19/07 4:34:00PM
I don't believe I have said anything about Sherk's fighting ability besides the fact that I find it boring. I have said Sherk has tested positive for steroids and what a friend of mine(who used roids) told my about their cycleing, other then that I don't recall saying none of Sherks wins should count or anything like that. As for me "trash talking" anyone who doesn't nuthug fedor or cro cop I think your off base and I have plenty of other things that I contribute, and alot of what I say about fighters is positive. PM me with further comments
TNunley
12/19/07 4:38:53PM

Posted by cmill21

I don't believe I have said anything about Sherk's fighting ability besides the fact that I find it boring. I have said Sherk has tested positive for steroids and what a friend of mine(who used roids) told my about their cycleing, other then that I don't recall saying none of Sherks wins should count or anything like that. As for me "trash talking" anyone who doesn't nuthug fedor or cro cop I think your off base and I have plenty of other things that I contribute, and alot of what I say about fighters is positive.

Ok, well if you aren't trash talking Sherk, then the original comment wasn't directed at you... but you felt compelled to come at me for saying people who trash talk him for what he's already been punished for need to grow up... so, naturally, I'm gonna have something to say back. No hard feelings, but don't take an insult if it's not meant towards you.
Pages: 1 [2]