Paul Daley Added To Shark Fights 13

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Paul Daley Added To Shark Fights 13
DCRage
7/27/10 9:47:38AM
The Texas-based Shark Fights promotion has added further starpower to its already loaded Sept. 11 card. The promotion announced Monday that former UFC fighter Paul Dalery has signed a one-fight deal with the promotion and is slated to compete at Shark Fights 13. Opponent TBA.

Article
prozacnation1978
7/27/10 12:20:20PM
Someone call karo parisyan
Maybe a win over daley might get him back in ufc
MisterFreeze
7/27/10 1:04:13PM
It's unfortunate that Daley will ever be allowed to fight again. He is a worthless, poor excuse for a fighter in my opinion. Anyone who cannot control themselves after the bell should be permanently banned from MMA.
noahgenda
7/27/10 1:48:41PM
whatever, in my opinion what he did wasnt as bad as someone who holds a heel hook too long and shreds somebodys knee

WAR MARQUARDT
DosBox
7/27/10 3:44:12PM
Hmm, still think Daley will come back to the UFC.

I can just see Dana now... "We just gave this kid a second chance, and we usually dont - he has cleaned up his act, etc.. etc..." Gilbert Yvel came to the UFC.

Which is fine, Daley will probably be back in the UFC in 2 years.

Just keep winning Paul and you should be back.
Wand_is_GOD
7/27/10 6:24:53PM
ya he will be back in the UFC
cmill21
7/27/10 9:30:50PM

Posted by MisterFreeze

It's unfortunate that Daley will ever be allowed to fight again. He is a worthless, poor excuse for a fighter in my opinion. Anyone who cannot control themselves after the bell should be permanently banned from MMA.

I'm sure you've never made a mistake in the heat of the moment either.
MisterFreeze
7/28/10 12:24:23AM

Posted by cmill21

Posted by MisterFreeze

I'm sure you've never made a mistake in the heat of the moment either.

Well luckily for me, I don't need to be held to the same standard as Paul Daley considering I am not a UFC fighter.
When I get to the UFC though i'll let you know and then we can discuss the mistakes i've made....
ianinspain
7/28/10 6:49:48AM
that card is looking stacked already! Maybe they should save some names for the next card.........