Movie: Fighting

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Movie: Fighting
Amigop
4/25/09 9:48:30PM
I went and saw this movie on friday(for sh*ts and giggles) and honestly it was terrible. In case you didnt know cung le is in the movie and the main character is an underground fighter, played by the guy from step up. This movie sucked, the fight scenes were soo fake and they tried to make some of the fighters do subs, none of which were excuted right. So unless you wanna be stuck with 90 guys wearing tap outshirts thinking they r BA then dont go see this.
Pookie
4/25/09 10:08:36PM

Posted by Amigop

I went and saw this movie on friday(for sh*ts and giggles) and honestly it was terrible. In case you didnt know cung le is in the movie and the main character is an underground fighter, played by the guy from step up. This movie sucked, the fight scenes were soo fake and they tried to make some of the fighters do subs, none of which were excuted right. So unless you wanna be stuck with 90 guys wearing tap outshirts thinking they r BA then dont go see this.

So it wasnt better than Lionheart then?
bigbubbano23
4/26/09 12:53:14AM
all i can say is bad for the sport, i couldn't believe the ufc has the movie as a sponsor. bar fighting with mma golves,

IDK anymore IDK
MMAcca
4/26/09 6:56:14AM
Better than 'Never Back Down' ?
The_Ho_Bag
4/26/09 10:29:59AM
lmaoooooooooooo exactly why i hate all MMA type movies makes the sport look bad.

pffff channing tatum , lmao ill go see it wearing silver star or toyko 5 cuz im a BA =)
kopower
4/26/09 3:33:35PM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by Amigop

So it wasnt better than Lionheart then?

When I was a kid that movie got me so pumped up!
innovater450
5/4/09 9:46:57AM

Posted by Amigop

Agree....was terrible, and there were about 20 guys with tapout shirts too...lol.....but wasnt even close to being as bad as never surrender....bought it yesterday without reading the reviews....what a mistake