The MMA Playgrounds greatest UFC sub Vote 1

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » The MMA Playgrounds greatest UFC sub Vote 1
POLL: Which Sub?
UFC 1 Ken Shamrock v Pat Smith = Heel hook 9% (4)
UFC 3 Royce Gracie v Kimo Leopaldo = Armbar 21% (10)
UFC 4 Royce Gracie v Dan Severn = Triangle choke 28% (13)
UFC 6 Ken Shamrock v Dan Severn = Guillotine choke 0% (0)
UFC 12 Jerry Bohlander v Nick Sanzo = Crucifix 26% (12)
UFC 13 Guy Mezger v Tito Ortiz = Guillotine choke 17% (8)
Rabi
5/26/09 2:42:25PM
After finding the MMA Playgrounds favorite fight its time to find out are favorite finishes.

I will run a sub and (T)KO parallel with each other until we have a winner in each category.

Here goes.
Rabi
5/26/09 2:43:45PM
I remember when I first saw Bohlander pull off that crucifix sub and I had never seen it before, so I voted for that.
Khaos
5/26/09 3:08:25PM
I voted for Metzger tapping Ortiz, cause I always love seeing Ortiz lose.
Playground_Samurai
5/26/09 4:00:06PM
I like Royce's armbar on Delucia. Where's that at?
Rabi
5/26/09 7:12:25PM
Sorry mate it didnt make the cut. It didnt stand out to me as much. In the first 2 UFC's Royce won every fight easily. Kimo and Dan Severn pushed Gracie harder and they were both subs from the bottom which at that time we hadnt seen much of.
Franklinfan47
5/27/09 11:39:45AM
Royce's armbar over Kimo for me. He really showed what gracie jj is all about in that fight; a far smaller man being able to disable a larger opponent with the use of submission holds.
cowcatcher
5/27/09 12:23:24PM

Posted by Franklinfan47

Royce's armbar over Kimo for me. He really showed what gracie jj is all about in that fight; a far smaller man being able to disable a larger opponent with the use of submission holds and hair pulling.

fixed
jocka
5/27/09 12:40:23PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by Franklinfan47

Royce's armbar over Kimo for me. He really showed what gracie jj is all about in that fight; a far smaller man being able to disable a larger opponent with the use of submission holds and hair pulling.

fixed

lol I can still remember Royce trowing some hair from that hair pulling grip. Very nice
Rabi
5/27/09 3:03:03PM
In a close vote Gracie v Severn advances.

The next 6 to follow shortly.
Franklinfan47
5/27/09 3:30:36PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by Franklinfan47

fixed

Hair pulling is a submission hold
prozacnation1978
5/27/09 10:57:19PM
anything by gracie !!!