Mickey Gall challenges 'super scared' Sage Northcutt to first-ever UFC 'Hair vs. Hair' match

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Mickey Gall challenges 'super scared' Sage Northcutt to first-ever UFC 'Hair vs. Hair' match
Braden
9/21/16 8:34:44PM
After thumping former World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) superstar, C.M. Punk, earlier this month in his long-awaited professional mixed martial arts (MMA) debut, Mickey Gall has opted to embrace a professional wrestling gimmick, challenging fellow up-and-coming prospect Sage Northcutt to a Hair vs. Hair match.

Seriously:

Yo Super Scared Corncutt, How bout a bet: Loser shaves their head? Stop takin selfies & take antibiotics. I'm gonna hurt u

Link
Braden
9/22/16 4:57:22AM
I thought this was going to be everyone's favorite news of the week! What the heck!

I don't care about their hair vs. hair thingy, but I wouldn't mind seeing them fight one another. There's talks about it happening in December sometime so we'll see if everything pans out, hope it does.
prozacnation1978
9/22/16 6:17:27AM
Gall beats two amateurs in the cage. And all of a sudden he thinks he is hot shit
scoozna
9/22/16 10:41:16AM
I'd like to see Sage put a hurting on him and then shave it all off at the post-fight presser. We'll see if Gall is cool about it or not. If he is, then great, you've earned our respect as a decent human being. If not, well then welcome to the bad-boy club of chronic trash talkers in the UFC. But it's a Win-Win scenario.

BillsNewAccount
9/22/16 11:25:04AM

Posted by prozacnation1978

Gall beats two amateurs in the cage. And all of a sudden he thinks he is hot shit

Anyone not calling out Sage is either stupid or allergic to money.
jbmoviefan
9/22/16 6:03:48PM
Maybe instead the loser can shave off all his body hair, oh wait, they both already do that...
aussiemma
9/22/16 6:38:18PM
I can't wait till a bad ass welterweight calls out Mickey Gall, something about Gall's face I don't like.
FlashyG
9/22/16 8:33:21PM

Posted by aussiemma

I can't wait till a bad ass welterweight calls out Mickey Gall, something about Gall's face I don't like.

He's gonna have to win a bunch more fights before that will happen.

All risk no reward for a named fighter to call out a guy who has only fought professionally twice, both vs very weak competition. It's especially dangerous because he's done exactly what a professional fighter should do vs amateur fighters, put them away quickly.

Northcutt is probably too much for him at this point, but Gall looks to have some skills that might keep him around the UFC for a while.