'Mayhem' Miller: Arrest for Assaulting Sister 'Now All Over With'

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » 'Mayhem' Miller: Arrest for Assaulting Sister 'Now All Over With'
jjeans
9/13/11 2:26:56PM
UFC middleweight Jason "Mayhem" Miller said on Monday's episode of The MMA Hour that his arrest for allegedly assaulting his sister in August is now "all over with," but added that "[i]t wasn't alleged; there was an actual altercation."

Miller was arrested by the Chatham County Sheriff in North Carolina on August 7 for simple assault and false imprisonment after an incident during which he was said to have put his sister in a headlock and refused to let her leave a house party that both siblings were attending.

"I'll just say this: my sister was not in any state to drive, and I stopped her from driving," Miller told Ariel Helwani. "However, she was in a state to file a police report, which is now all over with. It's all finished. It was unfounded...a Miller family experience that got out of hand."

LINK
FastKnockout
9/13/11 2:35:13PM
Figured that's how it went down. Glad to see the charges were dropped.
gartface
9/13/11 3:15:25PM
Yeah that's what it seemed like. I'm glad he's in the clear though. I can't wait to see him fight Bisping.
machodog76
9/13/11 4:37:41PM
I think everyone called this, for once we were right to assume.
prophecy033
9/13/11 4:43:33PM

Posted by gartface

Yeah that's what it seemed like. I'm glad he's in the clear though. I can't wait to see him whip Bisping.

FIXED!!!
tcunningham
9/13/11 5:08:46PM
that must have sucked for miller but it was probably still better than letting his sister drive drunk and kill herself or somebody else.
prophecy033
9/13/11 5:59:44PM

Posted by tcunningham

that must have sucked for miller but it was probably still better than letting his sister drive drunk and kill herself or somebody else.

I would rather spend time in prison and give up my career then get the news that my sister died in a car crash I could have prevented. Props to Mayhem

I got a sister that is like his. Never wanting to listen to what's best. That's why she's jobless and I'm moving up in my workplace. She goes in the woods and collects bullets to take back as scrap metal and gives blood for money. I keep telling her to just get a job but she's always looking for the easy road. She even had her friends rip my parents house apart for the copper wire after my parents moved out. It's so trashed that I went by just to check it out and the front door was gone and there were racoons living in the house.
DeadHead988
9/13/11 9:01:37PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by tcunningham

I would rather spend time in prison and give up my career then get the news that my sister died in a car crash I could have prevented. Props to Mayhem

I got a sister that is like his. Never wanting to listen to what's best. That's why she's jobless and I'm moving up in my workplace. She goes in the woods and collects bullets to take back as scrap metal and gives blood for money. I keep telling her to just get a job but she's always looking for the easy road. She even had her friends rip my parents house apart for the copper wire after my parents moved out. It's so trashed that I went by just to check it out and the front door was gone and there were racoons living in the house.

That's pretty awful man. She's big enough to make her own choices, but it really seems like someone should help her restructure her life.