F--K_Luck_AuH2O
4/8/08 11:21:17PM
WHAT A SLOBERKNOCKER!!!
Decision
4/8/08 11:32:34PM
McFedries KO. Eastman has a weak chin.
Mayhem13
4/8/08 11:38:11PM
as long as they both come in throwing then McFedries by KO...but I could see Eastman taking him down..then I dont know what would happen
ocho-cinco
4/8/08 11:54:38PM
It depends more on Mcfedries then Eastman. If Mcfedries comes in confident, and focused, I think it's only a matter of time before he gets the standing KO. However right now it's hard to tell which Mcfedries will show up. He has a tone of potential, with thoes heavy hands and overall strength, but he didn't look good, at all, in his last fight against Cote. If he can develop into something more then just a guy with heavy hands, then I think he beats Eastman decisively. If not Eastman is a tough guy and will take anything he is given.
hotrodttt
4/8/08 11:55:25PM
Drew takes this Fight easily, Eastman's chin is gone after getting concussion after concussion. Just look at what Travis Lutter did to him and he doesn't have a lot of Knockout Power and Eastman's going against Drew who has the most Power pact in one Punch in the Middleweight Division.
CantAndleDaRiddum
4/9/08 12:19:07AM
i like marvin, but he's getting retired from the ufc on this one
MMA
4/9/08 12:26:16AM
Marvin should take this to the ground if he wants to win.
F--K_Luck_AuH2O
4/9/08 1:47:46AM
I say Marvin by KO in the third. He will be overwehlmed by McFedries in the first and take it to the ground and fight for some meaningful strikes...he'll do the same in the second, then in the third when McFedries is tired and worn out and expecting a ground battle...Marvin will unleash and KO a very tired and suprised Drew McFedries.

If Drew wants to win, then he needs to KO Marvin in the first thirty seconds.
bullettdodger
4/9/08 2:40:13AM
Drew KO Round 1... nothing against Eastman, but Drew has had extenuating circumstances in his last fight, and looked good against all opponents before late, i got Drew FTW
juanez13
4/9/08 6:24:00AM

Posted by bullettdodger

Drew KO Round 1... nothing against Eastman, but Drew has had extenuating circumstances in his last fight, and looked good against all opponents before late, i got Drew FTW

Exactly
tylerlee123
4/10/08 3:50:39PM
This is going to be a sick fight i can see Mcfedries getting the KO but man they call Marvin the Beastman for a reason, we'll see what goes down !
Jackelope
4/10/08 3:57:26PM
Grab your popcorn and enjoy, boys. These are the moments when we thank God for Joe Silva

McFedries by sheer anger filled KO
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
4/10/08 11:57:07PM

Posted by hotrodttt

Drew who has the most Power pact in one Punch in the Middleweight Division.

cote took his best shot and then TKO'd him.Cote fights at middle weight.

but he could beat marvin. marvin is physical huge, but his chin is weak. drews is pretty suspect after watching his last fight.
F--K_Luck_AuH2O
4/11/08 1:20:34AM
All I know is that if this fight gets put on the undercard I will pee on Joe Silva's door, ring the bell, and run.
NatedawgThaM
4/11/08 1:39:55AM
This will be a great fight with a great 1st round KO!!

Drew just has the better stand up period, technique and power wise so I have him dropping Marvin in the 1st!

Marvin must out wrestle him and beat him in a decision or a late TKO since he has a better gas tank and Drew seems to gas a lot. Should be a very entertaining fight since Drew always brings a fight!
Gladiator
4/11/08 3:02:01AM
i think that marvin is too subborn to take it to the ground, his best chance at winning IMO. McFedries does basically the same stuff as eastman only better. Mcfedries 2nd round KO. Eastman has ridiculous conditioning and if it goes into the 3rd i think he will overwhelm drew. awseome matchup for sure, the only one that i think could top in terms of a slugfest would be anthony Johnson vs Marcus Davis.
Jackelope
4/11/08 4:05:04AM

Posted by AnDeRsonDaSiLvA

cote took his best shot and then TKO'd him.Cote fights at middle weight.

but he could beat marvin. marvin is physical huge, but his chin is weak. drews is pretty suspect after watching his last fight.

I don't think Cote took McFedries' best shot. Not by a long ways. McFedries had so much shit going on during that fight that he wasn't even the same fighter in there. I only saw a flash of what he normally looks like. The rest of the time it was somebody else in there.

With that being said I've always liked Cote and I think he's got some very powerful hands. I just think the difference is that Cote hits hard occasionally on his power punches, but McFedries hits harder with every punch. (I.E. Jabs and the like)