Mark Scanlon and James Head Added To UFC 138

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Mark Scanlon and James Head Added To UFC 138
POLL: Who takes it?
Mark Scanlon 0% (0)
James Head 100% (5)
FastKnockout
7/21/11 3:42:12PM
The fight bookings for the UFC's return to England in November are coming fast and furious with most of the promotion's British fighters being locked up for bouts on the card. Two more match-ups were reported this morning with Fighters Only getting word of Michihiro Omigawa and Jason Young agreeing to a featherweight contest, and Jay Furness at YourMMA.tv reporting a welterweight bout between Mark Scanlon and James Head.

LINK
Theoutlaw08
7/21/11 3:59:32PM
I think Head takes this one, he needs to bounce back after the beating he took from Ring
Twenty20Dollars
7/21/11 4:12:15PM
Don't remember Scanlon, but didn't he get subbed by Sass and that was back in october I believe.

I have James winning on first thought.
jjeans
7/21/11 4:32:17PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Don't remember Scanlon, but didn't he get subbed by Sass and that was back in october I believe.

Nah that was Mark Holst wasn't it?
Franklinfan47
7/21/11 5:38:52PM

Posted by jjeans

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Nah that was Mark Holst wasn't it?

Correct. Scanlon lost to Pascal "Panzer" Krauss in his debut, who is also MIA but I expect to show up on this card at some point.