MacDonald-Wilks, Brookins-Makdessi Added to UFC 129 in Toronto

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » MacDonald-Wilks, Brookins-Makdessi Added to UFC 129 in Toronto
FastKnockout
1/4/11 3:39:10PM
Numerous sources have informed that Rory MacDonald and James Wilks have verbally agreed, to square off inside the octagon, on Saturday, April 30th, at The Rogers Centre in Toronto.

...A source has informed me that Jonathan Brookins, will have his hands full, as he is expected to take on undefeated lightweight, John Makdessi.

LINK
FastKnockout
1/4/11 3:43:21PM
I have MacDonald and Brookins winning. This could be the end of the line for Wilks.
babalu46
1/4/11 5:04:31PM
Yeah i agree with you FastKnockout can't see how Wilks wins this fight. I'm also a little surprised by Brookins start, could be a tough fight for him although i see him getting the W.
pmoney
1/4/11 7:10:50PM
I was just wondering when MacDonald was going to fight next! He looked excellent in the first two rounds against Carlos Condit (pun intended?). He's a Canadian superstar in the making.
prozacnation1978
1/4/11 8:03:56PM
Good fights
Glad brookins gets some exposure in front of 30 thousand people
Talk about hostile territory
Can't wait to see the fans scream gsp name
Twenty20Dollars
1/5/11 1:47:10AM
I expect Makdessi to TKO Brookins because I doubt that Brookins has made major changes to his stand up or to tuck his chin.

Close fight with Wilks and MacD.
icantthinkofanything
1/5/11 10:55:57AM
Rory would have been better taking Wilks as his first fight. Condit is a tall order for a UFC debut, especially being the youngest.

Rory looked very Technical and should run through Wilks imo.
JJipp03
2/11/11 7:31:26PM
will be pretty disappointing if Brookins loses his first fight post TUF
Cooler
2/12/11 2:11:17AM

Posted by JJipp03

will be pretty disappointing if Brookins loses his first fight post TUF

This is really old dude. Brookins and Wilks arent even on the card anymore.

It's Makdessi vs Kyle Watson and Rory MacDonald vs Nate Diaz.

and its lookin good for said canadians