Light Heavy Weight Title Picture

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Light Heavy Weight Title Picture
hathcock32
9/16/07 8:29:52PM
Keith Jardine vs Chuck.....The winner taking on Wandy in December

Shogun vs Forrest....The winner taking on Rampage in Feb

Ortiz vs Evans.......Winner taking on the loser of Shogun Forrest

Nakamura vs Machida...The winner taking on the loser or Ortiz Evans

Bisping vs Hamill(rematch)....Winnner takes on Stephan Bonnar vs Houston Alexander winner

Rampage vs Rua/Griffin winner faces winner of Jardine/Chuck vs Wandy
tuvok500
9/16/07 8:31:20PM

Posted by hathcock32

Keith Jardine vs Chuck.....The winner taking on Wandy in December

Shogun vs Forrest....The winner taking on Rampage in Feb

Ortiz vs Evans.......Winner taking on the loser of Shogun Forrest

Nakamura vs Machida...The winner taking on the loser or Ortiz Evans

Bisping vs Hamill(rematch)....Winnner takes on Stephan Bonnar

Rampage vs Rua/Griffin winner faces winner of Jardine/Chuck vs Wandy

DangerousDjohn
9/16/07 8:32:42PM
Dang...I don't know why, but i forgot i was gonna have to wait another half-a-year to see rampage fight again...anyway, I like your fights. Where does Houston Alexander go though?
DJDark41
9/16/07 8:36:28PM
No matter what happens, the next year or so in the LHW division is going to be ridiculous.
DangerousDjohn
9/16/07 8:37:15PM
loonytnt
9/16/07 8:42:47PM
i would love to see any of those fight, i think the person out of all of them that needs to win is chuck tho, if he loses alot of people will have there doubts on the old champ coming back to the top
DJDark41
9/16/07 8:50:04PM

Posted by loonytnt

i would love to see any of those fight, i think the person out of all of them that needs to win is chuck tho, if he loses alot of people will have there doubts on the old champ coming back to the top

Chuck won't hold the belt as long as Rampage/Shogun are in the UFC.
NatedawgThaM
9/16/07 9:30:20PM
That was a GREAT breakdown...

All them fights will be WARs!!! except Rashad/Tito 2....

I cant wait for Shogun/Forrest, Rampage & the winner!!!!

Plus so would wandy/Chuck because Wandy wqould definitly press and its either him getting KTFO with 20 of Chucks hardest punches or Chuck gonna go down from 1 Wandy face knee!!!
xchickox
9/16/07 9:38:10PM
how do you know alexander will take on bonnar?
adamal
9/16/07 9:56:51PM
LHW is out of hand. 76 next week will certianly decide a lot. This division is awesome and it's good to see UFC recognizing it and hanging their hat on it because a lot of the best fights are LHW and a lot of the most popular guys are LHW too.
matthughes23
9/17/07 6:25:58AM
IMO the LHW division is undoubtedly the UFC's strongest (some might argue WW). Its gonna be a crazy year ahead. How do you know Rampage fights in Feb? I hope he fights on Dec. 29 at the year end event against the winner of forrest/shogun. Anyway, great breakdown of fights!
NatedawgThaM
9/17/07 7:27:11AM

Posted by matthughes23

IMO the LHW division is undoubtedly the UFC's strongest (some might argue WW). Its gonna be a crazy year ahead. How do you know Rampage fights in Feb? I hope he fights on Dec. 29 at the year end event against the winner of forrest/shogun. Anyway, great breakdown of fights!

WW could be better but the UFC is wasting its dumb time adding more newbies to an already stacked WW division instead of filling up there Middleweight division which is probably the worst out of all the weight classes...

I want Karo/GSP 2 Dammit!!!
Lay_N_Pray
9/17/07 10:36:34AM
Spot on with how it SHOULD play out...but you never know. If those are how the fights unfold I think we will have great matches in the LW division this whole upcoming year.
Pitbull09
9/17/07 7:54:50PM
Thats a good idea of whats going to happen.
hathcock32
9/18/07 7:03:57PM
Bonnar vs Alexander would be a war!!
Stickan
9/18/07 8:05:31PM
My Chuck - Jardine prediction.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1