Lesnar To Give Health Update Wednesday On ESPN

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Lesnar To Give Health Update Wednesday On ESPN
DCRage
1/19/10 2:09:39PM
In the latest chapter of "As The (Brock Lesnar) World Turns", a UFC official confirmed today that Lesnar will appear on ESPN Wednesday to update his health status. His appearance is scheduled for 11 AM ET on ESPN "SportsCenter".

Article
emfleek
1/19/10 2:11:01PM
Awesome. We already know he's training again. Let's make it official, Brock!
MisterFreeze
1/19/10 3:09:53PM

Posted by emfleek

Awesome. We already know he's training again. Let's make it official, Brock!

Hecks yeah!!! I really enjoy watching Brock fight. I would be heart broken if he had to retire in this manner!
xdanish020
1/19/10 4:15:53PM
lol ESPN, $$$$$$$$$$$$$
Boo_Radley21
1/19/10 4:27:35PM
Sik he better come back. The Carwin fight is going to be the toughest in the division (if Carwin beats Mir that is) but I still think Lesnar would win it. I don't know who's going to beat Brock really, unless the illness had a big effect on his abilities and strength and speed and what not. Let's go Lesnar come back and take the division by storm once again!!! Shut Mir up one more time!!!
juddy33
1/19/10 4:28:44PM
this guy is so easy to market I mean wow! I think he is great for the sport but he will lose sooner rather then later I think.
emfleek
1/20/10 10:52:38AM
The countdown is on! Maybe Brock will surprise is with an announcement that the UFC and ESPN have agreed to a broadcasting deal...

WheelchairBandit
1/20/10 11:38:21AM
Oh my aching balls.........the old miraculous recovery,I've seen the light and have changed as a person storyline.

For those who missed it,Lesnar is 100% and will be fighting the winner of the Carwin-Mir fight in the summer.Should the winner of Carwin-Mir not be able to make that kind of turnaround,the winner of Nog-Velasquez will fight Brock.........but Carwin-Mir is still an interim-title fight.

Yeah I know,whiskey tango foxtrot.

Brian.
emfleek
1/20/10 12:00:21PM

Posted by WheelchairBandit

Oh my aching balls.........the old miraculous recovery,I've seen the light and have changed as a person storyline.

For those who missed it,Lesnar is 100% and will be fighting the winner of the Carwin-Mir fight in the summer.Should the winner of Carwin-Mir not be able to make that kind of turnaround,the winner of Nog-Velasquez will fight Brock.........but Carwin-Mir is still an interim-title fight.

Yeah I know,whiskey tango foxtrot.

Were you expecting otherwise?
WheelchairBandit
1/20/10 12:28:39PM
Nope-one of the oldest pro wrestling storylines there is.It's a great way to turn a heel into a face.

Should Mir beat Carwin,you can bet your sweet ass that Lesnar-Mir 3 will be promoted with Mir as the heel.And it will be the highest selling UFC PPV ever,bar none.

Personally,I'd rather see Nog go up against Brock while he's still got a little lead left in his pencil.That's got epic written all over it.

Brian.
emfleek
1/20/10 12:30:45PM

Posted by WheelchairBandit

Nope-one of the oldest pro wrestling storylines there is.It's a great way to turn a heel into a face.

Should Mir beat Carwin,you can bet your sweet ass that Lesnar-Mir 3 will be promoted with Mir as the heel.And it will be the highest selling UFC PPV ever,bar none.

Personally,I'd rather see Nog go up against Brock while he's still got a little lead left in his pencil.That's got epic written all over it.

Brian.

Hmmm...that's actually a very interesting thought. I never looked at it like that.

Are we sure that Shane McMahon isn't working with the UFC already?
BustedKnuckle
1/20/10 5:50:35PM
I have to think this is great. Cant wait to see Carwin vs Lesnar!
WheelchairBandit
1/20/10 6:50:31PM

Cant wait to see Carwin vs Lesnar!

When that fight happens (it will at some point,though maybe not for a title),I will be shocked if it lasts more than 3 minutes.They'll go in,circle awhile,someone will stuff a shot,clinch up against the fence,ect.,then someone will land a bomb that stuns the other guy,he'll jump on him and drop a few hammerfists and that'll be all she wrote.Probably won't be that great of a fight on it's face,but the fact it will be evenly matched and a pick em,it will make for an exciting fight due to the anticipation.

Brian.
Gogoplatapus
1/20/10 7:13:58PM
Glad to hear he has an opinion on universal health care.
prozacnation1978
1/20/10 7:21:40PM
this fight will happen in july in vegas
i highyly doubt end of may the fight will happen unless the carwin fight vs mir lasts 1 round with no injuries or cuts
higdon10
1/20/10 7:25:17PM
Good for Lesnar. Glad to see him back. The UFC's HW division is stacked!!! Tons of great matchups in the near future