Leggings while training

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » Leggings while training
JordanCk
4/1/16 9:25:57AM
I am currently studying computer science but the faculty does not occupy much of my time so , a couple of months ago , I have started practicing MMA and i absolutely love the intensity and how physically demanding this sport is. Momentarily to me this is just a sport but hopefully it will turn into a way of living . I know that everything the coach says should be a word of law but i just cannot agree with him over one aspect which is him forcing me to wear " cool leggings " (quote) while training. In my mind leggings are only suited for women.
postman
4/1/16 11:37:15AM

Posted by JordanCk

I am currently studying computer science but the faculty does not occupy much of my time so , a couple of months ago , I have started practicing MMA and i absolutely love the intensity and how physically demanding this sport is. Momentarily to me this is just a sport but hopefully it will turn into a way of living . I know that everything the coach says should be a word of law but i just cannot agree with him over one aspect which is him forcing me to wear leggings while training. In my mind leggings are only suited for women.

Helps prevent ring worm
aussiemma
4/1/16 11:52:38AM
You'll never be an MMA champion if you don't wear leggings.. All the greats abide by this. I suggest you drink your own pee everyday too
shaneTpain
4/1/16 9:25:00PM
I prefer to train completely pantless.