Kimbo Slice Signs with EliteXC

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Kimbo Slice Signs with EliteXC
NME
10/11/07 1:47:54PM
Legendary street fighter Kimbo Slice signs long-term contract with EliteXC. More information to come...

This link won't last forever.
CornishMMA
10/11/07 1:49:46PM
That was where i thought he would go, better than HCF, now he can fight Buentello in November
Sam_Rothstein
10/11/07 3:15:27PM

Posted by CornishMMA

That was where i thought he would go, better than HCF, now he can fight Buentello in November

that would be awesome!
NatedawgThaM
10/11/07 3:24:18PM
KIMBO!!!!!!

is going to dominate the HW division as long as Elite XC don't sign Josh Barnett or Mark Coleman...
D0wnUnd6e6r
10/11/07 3:30:54PM

Posted by NatedawgThaM

KIMBO!!!!!!

is going to dominate the HW division as long as Elite XC don't sign Josh Barnett or Mark Coleman...

Or any other fighter with skill...
Scott_Revels
10/11/07 4:10:56PM
Nice, now we can see him take on some really talented guys, not ******* Abbot. Now we can really find out if Kimbo is worth the hype.
babalu2720
10/11/07 5:25:21PM

Posted by Sam_Rothstein

Posted by CornishMMA

that would be awesome!

Agreed Stand Up war and a half...do u guys think Tnk will follow suit to have a match with Kimbo?
grappler0000
10/11/07 5:42:35PM

Posted by babalu2720

Posted by Sam_Rothstein

Posted by CornishMMA

that would be awesome!

Agreed Stand Up war and a half...do u guys think Tnk will follow suit to have a match with Kimbo?

I think it may be possible for them to sign him for a one fight deal, so they can continue with this fight as planned...but I don't see them giving him a long term deal. I'm sure that even EliteXC doesn't want an old fighter in the there suckin' wind after 90 seconds, regardless of who he is.
jae_1833
10/11/07 11:47:32PM
Yeah, Tank is a one trick pony that should be taken to the farm! Kimbo may be too, we'll find out soon enough!!
Sam_Rothstein
10/13/07 5:56:08AM
I think they should give tank a 2 fight deal that way we could still see Kimbo Vs Tank

even though hes old and out of shape he still can fill seats

that and it would be very interesting to see how could kimbo would take the first minute or so of tank coming into to kill

Ive seen kimbo in tons of fights but ive never seen anyone actually rush him

well one guy but he wasnt half of tanks calibur

http://youtube.com/watch?v=b81Hxp8beEo