Kawajiri the underdog?

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Kawajiri the underdog?
ncordless
7/20/08 3:11:20PM
Wow. I was just doing my wagers for DREAM and realized that Kawajiri is the underdog!!! It's a great fight for sure, but I guess I just don't see it that way at all. Anyways, more $$ for me I guess.
jae_1833
7/20/08 3:18:03PM
I don't know if your going to make any cash on this one bud. Eddie's no joke, it'll be a great fight for sure and with most other's I'd say it was easy money, but on this one I'm betting Eddie.
ncordless
7/20/08 3:24:14PM

Posted by jae_1833

I don't know if your going to make any cash on this one bud. Eddie's no joke, it'll be a great fight for sure and with most other's I'd say it was easy money, but on this one I'm betting Eddie.

I agree that it's a close fight... but no way is Kawajiri a +150 dog.
wolfman
7/20/08 3:27:22PM

Posted by ncordless

Posted by jae_1833

I agree that it's a close fight... but no way is Kawajiri a +150 dog.

Agreed, but still picking and wagering Eddie. Should pick Eddie and wager on Kawajiri to be safe...but I'm taking the risk.
RMFG_187
7/20/08 4:38:38PM
I picked Eddie from the start, and im gonna ride him until Shinya gets KO'd in the Finals.

Yay Post # 1000.

Im Your Sensei now, so...

Drop and give me 50
jiujitsufreak74
7/20/08 5:16:18PM

Posted by RMFG_187

Shinya gets KO'd in the Finals.

Blasphemy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mayhem13
7/20/08 6:43:15PM
Eddie is a better wrestler and striker imo, and has a little size on Kawajiri.

I think it will be a good fight, but Eddie should be able to edge him standing, and nullify Kawa's GnP if it goes to the ground...

by the way.. WAR AOKI
jae_1833
7/20/08 11:44:28PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by RMFG_187

Shinya gets KO'd in the Finals.

Blasphemy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep the faith brother!!