Jens Pulver wants to give it one more shot so he can 'retire the right way'

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Jens Pulver wants to give it one more shot so he can 'retire the right way'
pmoney
1/16/11 2:03:45AM
The sad tale of once great UFC Lightweight Champion Jens Pulver will continue when he fights at XFO 38 on Jan. 22 against Mike Lindquist in Woodstock, Illinois. When looking at the current state of affairs for the longtime veteran, one can't help but wonder -- why continue? Why keep fighting after eight losses in his last nine fights and six in a row? Well, Pulver tells MMAFighting.com that he's not okay with ending his once proud career with that many consecutive losses.

Article
icantthinkofanything
1/16/11 10:28:06AM
I like Jens fighting still. He hasn't gotten worse, everyone caught up to him.he just needs to adopt some BJJ skills, cause all the lower weight guys are well versed in sub's and subdefense, and Jens is training with Curran to change this.
casketcoin
1/16/11 10:43:50AM
if he loses he will want to keep fighting to retire on a win
if he wins , he will think he got his groove back and want to keep fighting
give it up Jens
BustedKnuckle
1/16/11 8:44:34PM
Go out on a win.....I can respect that! Jens is great fighter, and a great ambassador for MMA. He is the true meaning of a "stand-up guy". I hope the best for him after his career is "over"!
emfleek
1/17/11 8:57:21AM
Go out on your own terms, Jens. You don't have to explain yourself to me or any other fan.
D0wnUnd6e6r
1/17/11 9:28:25AM

Posted by emfleek

Go out on your own terms, Jens. You don't have to explain yourself to me or any other fan.