Jan Finney To Face Cristiane Santos At 6/26 Strikeforce

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Jan Finney To Face Cristiane Santos At 6/26 Strikeforce
DCRage
5/16/10 8:08:18AM
Just a few days after it was announced that she would defend her Srikeforce Women's Middleweight Title on 6/26, Cristiane Santos now has her challenger: Jan Finney. The fight will likely be the co-main event on 6/26. Finney, making her SF debut, has only an 8-7 career mark but has won her last 4 fights after starting her career 4-7.

Article
prozacnation1978
5/16/10 10:27:24AM
never heard of her, not worthy
looks like we have a female fedor in the making
hate4thestate
5/16/10 10:41:12AM
Poor girl. Im sure Cyborg will eat her up.
jae_1833
5/16/10 1:09:50PM
Ridiculous opponent! Jan has 3 losses to Kedzie! She has also lost to Tate, Baszler, and Toughill! Completely piss poor match making.....It's like having Goulet fight Kos IMO.

Tate, Toughill, Kaufman are all good possibilities (although most fight at 135) but at least they have winning records over other named opponents. They have proven their skillsets repeatedly unlike Jan who has proven the opposite.
DCRage
5/16/10 2:06:28PM
Toughill isn't happening, remember she already quit. Finney's won 4 in a row and has already faced her and some other big names and Coker said they were going to look international. Doesn't help that Bellator already got Megumi Fujii.
AchillesHeel
5/16/10 4:56:58PM

Posted by DCRage

Doesn't help that Bellator already got Megumi Fujii.

Are you suggesting that Fujii could have fought Santos? lol - I think Santos could bench-press Fujii.
cowcatcher
5/16/10 4:58:54PM
my condolences to mr and mrs finney.
ianinspain
5/17/10 6:51:22AM

Posted by AchillesHeel

Posted by DCRage

Doesn't help that Bellator already got Megumi Fujii.

Are you suggesting that Fujii could have fought Santos? lol - I think Santos could bench-press Fujii.

LMAO - nice work!
TimW001
5/17/10 5:50:15PM

Posted by DCRage

Toughill isn't happening, remember she already quit. Finney's won 4 in a row and has already faced her and some other big names and Coker said they were going to look international. Doesn't help that Bellator already got Megumi Fujii.

Fuji fights at 115 LBS...