Ivan Menjivar-Nick Pace set for UFC’s return to Philly

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Ivan Menjivar-Nick Pace set for UFC’s return to Philly
sparky
5/20/11 11:17:33AM
The UFC has announced a bantamweight fight between Ivan Menjivar and Nick Pace for UFC 133. The card takes place Aug. 6 at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia.

Link
Budgellism
5/20/11 3:06:26PM
Menjivar looked awesome in his last fight. I think he might get the decision win this time around.
Twenty20Dollars
5/20/11 4:42:30PM
Im excited to see Ivan fight again after that last hellbow
Budgellism
5/20/11 6:26:47PM
God that elbow was nasty. So well placed and quick.
pmoney
5/20/11 7:18:51PM
This should be a good fight. I am definitely excited to see this one after Ivan's last performance!

There couldn't have been a more savage and perfectly executed elbow than that. The way he kinda face-mushed Valencia to create space and then just cracked him with the 9-3 elbow.....Beautiful. They played that fight on facebook, spike, and the PPV and I never got tired of seeing it.
Cooler
5/20/11 10:13:22PM
So many ppl had no idea who he was before his UFC return, he's def one of the best kept secrets at 135, his natural weight that he finally fights at.

Pace is talented too but Menjivar stop him within 3 rounds. TKO rd. 2
Playground_Samurai
5/21/11 1:50:26AM
Sounding like I may get some pretty good odds on Pace
UFC_Fanatic
5/21/11 2:13:30AM

Posted by pmoney

This should be a good fight. I am definitely excited to see this one after Ivan's last performance!

There couldn't have been a more savage and perfectly executed elbow than that. The way he kinda face-mushed Valencia to create space and then just cracked him with the 9-3 elbow.....Beautiful. They played that fight on facebook, spike, and the PPV and I never got tired of seeing it.

Haha! Time for me to play Captain One-Upperton!

Anderson Silva FTW!

To quote a very wise 1 yr. old in Family Guy, Victory is mine!