HORN VS MARQUARDT AT UFC 81!!!!

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » HORN VS MARQUARDT AT UFC 81!!!!
« Previous Page
tuvok500
1/9/08 6:06:41PM
sorry about the previous post , i am not able to edit it and the picture did not follow the quote !

shawneth
1/9/08 6:47:16PM
I actually think that Nate is gonna take this one. Horn is a great fighter but judging from his last couple performances, I think he is passing his prime. Ya never know though, he could still possibly win.

Nate 2nd rd TKO GNP
The_Metal_Maniac
1/9/08 7:35:57PM
Def excited for this one
Azzkiker
1/9/08 9:51:09PM
i think this fight will be a grind but im definatly interested. I expect gumby to catch him with a sub after taking some fists to the face.
78Circus
1/10/08 4:21:24AM

Posted by Azzkiker

i think this fight will be a grind but im definatly interested. I expect gumby to catch him with a sub after taking some fists to the face.

I don't know man. Nate is going to be awfully hard to submit, even for a guy as good at subs as Horn.

Ricardo Almeida is the only guy to submit him along with Sudo, but that Sudo fight was back in 99. I think Nate will pull this off via decision.
CornishMMA
1/10/08 7:28:55AM
This thread is pretty terrible, aside from all the sherdogess posts the fact that the majority of people think Horn is a better fighter than Leites at 185 in the UFC is laughable!

Its nothing like losing a dollar and finding $20! Id way rather have Leites fight Nate but this will still be good as im sure Horn wont look as awful as he did against Santiago, the last time he looked good was at UFC 60 tho! So this fight is Nates to lose, i also disagree with alot of people that it will be a ground war, mostly on the feet i think and he can win the standup and win an easy decision for sure
KYGUY07
1/10/08 8:02:19AM
omg i cant wait for this i've wanted to see horn back in the octagon, for a long time now
Franklinfan47
1/10/08 11:12:12AM

Posted by CornishMMA

This thread is pretty terrible, aside from all the sherdogess posts the fact that the majority of people think Horn is a better fighter than Leites at 185 in the UFC is laughable!

Its nothing like losing a dollar and finding $20! Id way rather have Leites fight Nate but this will still be good as im sure Horn wont look as awful as he did against Santiago, the last time he looked good was at UFC 60 tho! So this fight is Nates to lose, i also disagree with alot of people that it will be a ground war, mostly on the feet i think and he can win the standup and win an easy decision for sure

Now there's one penny I wish we could lose
Darnok
1/10/08 11:13:52AM

Posted by Fox

This thread is about Horn v Marquardt not about anything else so why don't we leave everything else on sherdog?

And THANK YOU

Sherdogers please go home to your crappy ass forums where everybody insults each other instead of making thoughtful comments about the topic.

Now I for one will have a tough time picking a winner. I think Nate is a winner but I have seen Horn pull a win out of his ass too many times to think it is a clearcut win for Nate.
TreacheryAfoot
1/10/08 11:22:27AM
Wow, I'm really excited for this. I hope Horn wins, Marquardt is kinda boring. Horn by whatever he wants R1.
ultimatefight56
1/10/08 11:42:04AM
idk
is tough and skilled on the ground as is Nate
I think Nate will win by TKO in the 2nd
Too strong for Gumby...
lol
ice
1/10/08 12:07:35PM
can't wait to see this fight. hopefully nate wins.
Pages: 1 [2]