'Hammer' time: Rampage Jackson is going to be out-wrestled at UFC 130 and taken down

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » 'Hammer' time: Rampage Jackson is going to be out-wrestled at UFC 130 and taken down
sparky
5/20/11 11:34:02AM
And according to Duff Holmes, trainer for Matt Hamill, "there's just no way around that."

"The Hammer" (10-2) will try to establish his place among the light heavyweight elite when he battles former division champion Quinton Jackson in the main event of UFC 130: "Rampage vs. Hamill" on May 28 in Las Vegas.

Link
Twenty20Dollars
5/20/11 12:14:37PM
I really want to pick Hamill, but then again this is coming from the manager, and as I've been saying Hamill seems willing to trade with people.

can't decide.
icantthinkofanything
5/20/11 2:23:50PM
that would be great, but I see Rampage getting a ko
cmill21
5/20/11 3:38:34PM
If this prediction is correct, it will be a snoozer.
SmileR
5/20/11 4:35:27PM
Hendo and Lindland couldn't out wrestle Rampage, Evans had a pretty tough job after he was out for over a year and spent almost all of his training camp cutting weight. Hamill has struggled to take down the likes of Franklin and Jardine so I have serious doubts he can take Rampage down.
Also Rampage has brought in a nutritionist and a strength and conditioning coach and devision I wrestlers for his camp.
Also this is a huge step up in competition for Hamill with his toughest opponent before being either Jones or Franklin, both of which ruined him.

I honestly don't get what more Rampage could could do for a camp to convince people he's taking this fight seriously.
machodog76
5/20/11 6:05:22PM
I think speed will be the key here, I say 2nd round KO Hamil. But what do I know look at my crappy record this season.
matt_black
5/20/11 7:48:58PM

Posted by machodog76

I think speed will be the key here, I say 2nd round KO Hamil. But what do I know look at my crappy record this season.

you see Hamil ko'ing Rampage? imo i think this reflects your crappy record quite accurately. Hamil can beat an unmotivated Quinton Jackson, but no way in hell he beats Rampage