TOMMYAYO05
7/25/07 2:27:33PM
koscheck is going to take this fight.
Twenty20Dollars
7/25/07 2:27:53PM
He's just needs get the mental game straight and he's one of the top fighters
waylon_o
7/25/07 2:31:10PM
Good read. GSP is one of my absolute favorites. I think he's a great guy and is terribly misunderstood. You can tell from his interviews and from how he talks that he means well and doesn't mean to disrespect anyone.
Twenty20Dollars
7/25/07 2:36:05PM
Woah would'nt that be sweet is GSP swept the division and moved up to 185 to take on Anderson Silva. Like he said in the interview and hughes has made rumors of moving would'nt that be great for the middleweight division
TOMMYAYO05
7/25/07 2:40:01PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Woah would'nt that be sweet is GSP swept the division and moved up to 185 to take on Anderson Silva. Like he said in the interview and hughes has made rumors of moving would'nt that be great for the middleweight division

hahaha he cant even take a 5,5 matt serra,Kos is going to win the fight and anderson silva would injure him,AND I agree with the other guy he does mean well hes just to supid to say stuff right.
Twenty20Dollars
7/25/07 2:43:15PM
Yeah ok. but anything can happen in a fight
TOMMYAYO05
7/25/07 2:44:36PM

Yeah ok. but anything can happen in a fight

hahaha na man na usually yes but franklin,silva,hendo,okami would all have there way with him
Twenty20Dollars
7/25/07 3:09:09PM
Yeah maybe. Also weight issue, Gsp barely cuts weight for 170.
DougDrex
7/25/07 3:33:10PM

Posted by TOMMYAYO05

hahaha he cant even take a 5,5 matt serra,Kos is going to win the fight and anderson silva would injure him,AND I agree with the other guy he does mean well hes just to supid to say stuff right.

Before you accuse an athlete with a language barrier of being too (not "to") stupid to say stuff right, why don't you read your posts before you hit the "Post Reply" button. It might improve your credibility just a little bit.
TOMMYAYO05
7/25/07 3:46:40PM

Posted by DougDrex

Posted by TOMMYAYO05

Before you accuse an athlete with a language barrier of being too (not "to") stupid to say stuff right, why don't you read your posts before you hit the "Post Reply" button. It might improve your credibility just a little bit.

what are you talking about??gsp is completley unintelligent
thepunisher
7/25/07 3:47:21PM
GSP said he would never lose again that is good enough for me
jack
7/25/07 4:23:32PM

Posted by thepunisher

GSP said he would never lose again that is good enough for me

sorry but he said that he cannot promise that he would not lose again
waylon_o
7/25/07 5:00:31PM
Good post. Just because he doesn't speak good English doesn't mean he's "unintelligent."
ocho-cinco
7/25/07 5:05:36PM

It wouldn't suprise me at all if thats how it went down. I think he just got his wake up call and he will **** up the strongest division in th UFC, starting with Kos.
Rush
7/25/07 5:52:00PM
To anyone saying GSP is unintelligent.

First of all, how many of you have met the man? He is a very technical fighter and has a real thirst for knowledge in martial arts. He came off to me as a very intellegent guy.

Second, a good number of people on this message board (and others too) have not convinced me they have a handle on English yet, let alone two languages.

Third, GSP did not say he would not lose again. Below is what he said verbatim. Read things more carefully.

I cannot promise you I will never lose again, but I can promise you that I will bring my "A" game in every single one of my fights. I will be back on track as fast possible. I will be back in a very explosive way.
nubby
7/25/07 5:56:36PM
Georges by unanimous decision.
chris_armour
7/25/07 6:08:01PM
This should prove to be a pretty good fight, imo.

I think Koscheck will be getting tko'ed when its all said and done though.
shane
7/25/07 8:39:19PM
Beating Hughes went right to his head.
GSP is good but he got caught with his pants down.

He'll be back, but never world champ again.

Hughes/GSP 3
Hughes in the first round Tap Out or TKO
xphycorx
7/25/07 9:03:06PM
koscheck is a great fighter, but gsp is a better one. his loss to serra was a fluke. gsp will win this fight, but i wouldn't be suprised to see it go to a decision.
brutalbones
7/25/07 9:08:56PM

Posted by shane

Beating Hughes went right to his head.
GSP is good but he got caught with his pants down.

He'll be back, but never world champ again.

Hughes/GSP 3
Hughes in the first round Tap Out or TKO

Your crazy. He got caught in the Sierra fight, end of story. He's twice the fighter Sierra is. Kos is an excellent fighter but that bullshit standup he pulled on Sanchez would have gotten him knocked out against GSP. Last but not least, he was beating Hughes' ass before he lost to him and he absolutely destroyed Hughes the second time. St. Pierre WILL have the belt again, just wait.
crushedbacon
7/25/07 9:21:58PM
yeah koschek is gonna get destroyed.....GSP is gonna be coming at him so hard and in so many different ways....I like KOS but man this will be the fight of his life, he's never delt with anything like he's gonna get on Aug 25, St. Pierre 1st round tko
jay98107
7/25/07 9:58:28PM

I didnt know people trolled here.
Btews22
7/26/07 12:50:51AM
ill take Kos on the money line!!!!!!
primate
7/26/07 1:45:04AM
I picked Koz over diego. I gotta pick GSP over Koz tho. It's another level for Koz. Most picked diego over Koz. If it had been Diego vs GSP; I would have picked GSP. I don't think either Koz or Diego are quite to the level of Hughes or Penn.....YET.

-Prim
Near07
7/26/07 3:36:16AM
To think someone is unintelligent because they aren't fluent in English (their second language) makes you sound unintelligent or someone who doesn't know better because you have never left your home town to understand there are other languages out there. Its funny to discredit Gsp after his second loss, which his first loss (Hughes) he was winning and got caught with an armbar...He learned from it and beat Matts ass second time around. Im sure he learned a huge lesson from the Serra fight and would destroy him in a rematch. Gsp has already beat half of the division (Spratt,Karo,Miller,Trigg,"Champion" Sherk, Penn, Hughes) and he is only 26. So to say he wont be champ again...come on... Kos will be a good fight for him but Gsp will win. I hope this Ufc turns out better than the last....
gspgnp
7/26/07 9:18:25AM
GSP will destroy Kos! GSP wins in round 2 by utter decimation!
Stills79
7/26/07 10:49:09AM
Kos will not beat GSP. GSP will take the fight to him unlike Diego.
KingKash
7/26/07 9:47:08PM
Kos is going to have is hands full with GSP and will not know what to do. As for GSP being unintelligent, I do not know to many unintelligent people that speak french, english and spanish.