Gilbert Melendez to Tatsuya Kawajiri: “You Shouldn’t Have Asked for This Fight”

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Gilbert Melendez to Tatsuya Kawajiri: “You Shouldn’t Have Asked for This Fight”
Rabi
4/7/11 4:40:00PM
It seems like almost a lifetime ago when Gilbert Melendez stepped through the ropes at Pride Fighting Championships and faced former title contender Tatsuya Kawajiri.

Link
Chael_Sonnen
4/7/11 4:41:45PM
Kawajiri by UD
Budgellism
4/7/11 5:03:45PM
God Damn Gilbert has been talking a lot of trash lately... Just fight dude. You're good but it's not like you're going to viciously ko him, because you aren't. I think Kawajiri definitely has the ability to win this fight and there's a good chance he will.
RhythmAndStyle
4/8/11 10:46:07AM

Posted by Budgellism

God Damn Gilbert has been talking a lot of trash lately... Just fight dude. You're good but it's not like you're going to viciously ko him, because you aren't. I think Kawajiri definitely has the ability to win this fight and there's a good chance he will.

YES!..finally someone who hears what i hear..man all this wk on Sherdog it's been Gilbert talkin a whole lotta sh*t..does he think he's the best there is..sorry homie..like a majority of ppl say..the UFC is the provin grounds..but mayb it's jus a Ceaser Gracie camp thing..cuz err one in that camp talks like that..n it's pretty f*ckin annoyin...