Funny things I noticed about Fight night

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Funny things I noticed about Fight night
mrsmiley
9/16/09 10:19:57PM
1. During the Maynard Huerta fight I noticed Jim Ross in his big 10 gallon cowboy hat. Though it was cool to see him their, seeing that hat was like seeing Lenard Nemoy at a battlestar gallatica convention with his Spock ears on.

2. During the the same fight the new ring girl was shown in the backround on 2 different ocassions texting on her cellphone.
Wasn't the fight interesting enough?

3. Bruce Buffer seemed really happy to be their at the events opening.
(okay that one was stupid but hey)
Sinister
9/16/09 10:30:11PM

Posted by mrsmiley

1. During the Maynard Huerta fight I noticed Jim Ross in his big 10 gallon cowboy hat. Though it was cool to see him their, seeing that hat was like seeing Lenard Nemoy at a battlestar gallatica convention with his Spock ears on.

2. During the the same fight the new ring girl was shown in the backround on 2 different ocassions texting on her cellphone.
Wasn't the fight interesting enough?

3. Bruce Buffer seemed really happy to be their at the events opening.
(okay that one was stupid but hey)

I hate how some of the rings girls dont love their job. They should hire a hardcore MMA fan that happens to be a chick. Not just whatever girl they think is hottest for the cheapest price they can
grappler0000
9/16/09 10:56:37PM

Posted by Sinister

I hate how some of the rings girls dont love their job. They should hire a hardcore MMA fan that happens to be a chick. Not just whatever girl they think is hottest for the cheapest price they can

It doesn't bother me that they're not huge fight fans, but it does get on my nerves when they all look absolutely bored, as they all have been lately...bring back Amber!
Cdellorso
9/16/09 11:16:18PM
I noticed Guillard get Dumber... Show boat time.... OOOPSS I am getting choked out.... love it!!
PABLOMAFIOSO
9/17/09 2:30:03AM
that was quite good, he seemed to be in control before that. I guess he fell into the trap!
emfleek
9/17/09 8:26:58AM

Posted by Cdellorso

I noticed Guillard get Dumber... Show boat time.... OOOPSS I am getting choked out.... love it!!

Nothing makes my day more than when things like that happen. It makes it even sweeter that Nate is the one to shut him up.