UFC on FOX 24 lineup set with 13 fights for promotion's debut in Kansas City

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC on FOX 24 lineup set with 13 fights for promotion's debut in Kansas City
JLS
3/29/17 11:59:11PM
The 13-bout lineup up is set for next month’s “UFC on FOX 24: Johnson vs. Reis” event in Missouri.

UFC on FOX 24 takes place April 15 at Sprint Center in Kansas City, Mo. The main card airs on FOX following prelims on FOX and UFC Fight Pass. UFC on FOX 24 will be the promotion’s first trip to Kansas City, and its first trip to the state of Missouri.

Link
JLS
3/30/17 12:00:13AM
The UFC on FOX 24 card includes:

MAIN CARD (FOX, 8 p.m. ET)

Champ Demetrious Johnson vs. Wilson Reis – for flyweight title
Rose Namajunas vs. Michelle Waterson
Ronaldo Souza vs. Robert Whittaker
Renato Moicano vs. Jeremy Stephens

PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX, 6 p.m. ET)

Roy Nelson vs. Alexander Volkov
Tom Duquesnoy vs. Patrick Williams
Bobby Green vs. Rashid Magomedov
Tim Elliott vs. Louis Smolka

PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 4:30 p.m. ET)

Devin Clark vs. Jake Collier
Andrew Sanchez vs. Anthony Smith
Augusto Mendes vs. Aljamain Sterling
Nathan Coy vs. Zak Cummings
Ashlee Evans-Smith vs. Ketlen Vieira
tildengolfer
3/30/17 12:49:15AM
I feel blessed (extremely selfishly) that DJ is not a PPV draw. Because this card is stacked. Great fights from prelims to the main event. Can't wait!! DJ in my mind is arguably best p4p fighter on the planet. Definitely could argue top 3 of all time.
JLS
3/30/17 1:21:10AM
Did you guys hear that Cody Garbrandt wants to drop to 125 to fight DJ. Providing he beats TJ. I hope TJ beats him so bad. I use to like Cody when he was coming up. Now i can't stand the prick and his gay neck tattoo.

But i agree tilden. This is a nice free Fox card. I doubt DJ will have much trouble with Reis. His speed and pace will be too much. And i love both of the women in the Co-Main. Honestly i hate to see that one of them will lose. I like them so equally that it'll be a fight time decision to see who I'm more a fan of. Not sure if you guys ever feel that way about certain fights. Jacare vs Whitaker has potential, but I'm thinking Jacare will take it.But Whitaker will have a striking advantage. And either Stephens gets a signature Ko or this undefeated guy makes a name for himself. And looking forward to the long time L2 Vet Tom Duquesnoy making his debut. Very winnable fight for him. Sterling/Mendes should be a fun scrap too.