Five Ounces of Pain: Fedor's next destination should be the UFC

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Five Ounces of Pain: Fedor's next destination should be the UFC
zephead
8/17/07 12:29:18PM

He's considered by many pundits to be the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world, yet he's still a man of mystery when it comes to casual American mixed martial arts fans.

LINK
Jujiden
8/17/07 12:58:58PM

OK, This is offically ranking up there with the steroid and Silva vs. Liddell issues.

But, I'm a sucker for a good Fedor or Silva vs. Liddell article. So shame on me too.
silverbullet
8/17/07 1:06:09PM

Posted by Jujiden

OK, This is offically ranking up there with the steroid and Silva vs. Liddell issues.

But, I'm a sucker for a good Fedor or Silva vs. Liddell article. So shame on me too.

Fedor should stick with Bodog and fight no-names for little money.
Branwest
8/17/07 1:30:07PM
Somebody wake me when he actually makes his mind up where's he's going.
three_days_of_grey
8/17/07 1:36:45PM
I wasn't going to post a reply but the 'beating a dead horse' graphic cracked me right the **** up. But thanks to Fiveouncesofpain.com for being months late in stating the obvious.

-OUT-
peachfuzzz1305
8/17/07 2:03:51PM
I'm with Branwest on this one , he needs 2 make up his mind so we can once again C the best fighter in the world win another title
iwannabesedated
8/17/07 3:03:03PM
I dont believe anything anymore until i see it on UFC.com or Pridefc.com.....all the fanboy and blog websites anymore put just about anything..Next thing will be Fedor retires to start Salsa Dancing career...But honestly like 2 years ago there wasnt a million MMA sites...theres always "Bite My Tounge" Sherdog been around forever..MMAweekly is ok and MMAnews.com is alright as well..But now its like everbody and their brother has an MMA site..most of them are crap......I like the news on here but not everything is always correct maybe their should be a rumors forum or something..
tepid55
8/17/07 3:10:22PM
I hope he does come to the UFC.
SpiderSilva
8/17/07 7:11:43PM

Posted by Branwest

Somebody wake me when he actually makes his mind up where's he's going.

This is starting to really get old man if he is coming come alrady if not I can really live the rest of my life thinking Fedor didnt want to fight in the UFC

I really can because they can bring us great fights without Fedor in them