Fight Night Round 4 physics gameplay video

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Fight Night Round 4 physics gameplay video
seanfu
4/22/09 12:19:48AM
Looks like it could be badass. Hopefully play revolves aroun head movemnt and timing instead of gay ass counters that magically stop your opponent for 2 seconds.

But yeah, here's the vid.

IGN FNR4 physics/ gameplay

I'm excited by the fact that you can stuff your opponents punches by moving inside.
Jackelope
4/22/09 12:55:30AM
I'm drooling
bojangalz
4/22/09 2:44:04AM
I've got a feeling that when we get the chance to play both FNR4 and UFC 09 side by side there will be a lot of people wishing ES Sports was responsible for the UFC game as well.

I hope THQ can take some pointers from this game and adopt them for the stand-up elements for follow-up UFC games. From what I've seen so far there doesn't seem to be much in the way of head movement, footwork, etc included in the striking formula of the UFC game.

I remember the first time I played the demp for FNR3, I knew that was a game I would spend countless hours playing. This game looks incredible. But I'm pretty sure I won't wind up buying this one until I see it on ebay for $20 cause the UFC game will likely take up all my time.

Shawn91111
4/22/09 4:39:08AM

Posted by bojangalz

I've got a feeling that when we get the chance to play both FNR4 and UFC 09 side by side there will be a lot of people wishing ES Sports was responsible for the UFC game as well.

I hope THQ can take some pointers from this game and adopt them for the stand-up elements for follow-up UFC games. From what I've seen so far there doesn't seem to be much in the way of head movement, footwork, etc included in the striking formula of the UFC game.

I remember the first time I played the demp for FNR3, I knew that was a game I would spend countless hours playing. This game looks incredible. But I'm pretty sure I won't wind up buying this one until I see it on ebay for $20 cause the UFC game will likely take up all my time.

Yes but how many games have they ruined as well. NBA Live, March Madness and even Madden now have gone down hill so fast. The only ones that have continued to be good are Tiger Woods golf and NCAA football
bojangalz
4/22/09 4:53:57AM
I guess I don't get around to playing many of those games...I didn't realize there had been a decline in quality...As far as madden goes, when you've got a game running for so many years, there are bound to be years with little to no improvement. Sometimes there just isn't anywhere else to turn.

I'll say this much though. As far as baseball games go for the X360, I'd give anything to get the MVP series back. MBLB2k games have sucked since day one. MLB should revoke the exclusive rights agreement for lack of quality cause they are rediculous.

So I'm longing for the day EA gets back into the MLB, and maybe those setiments carried over into other games.
Shawn91111
4/22/09 6:05:31AM

Posted by bojangalz

I guess I don't get around to playing many of those games...I didn't realize there had been a decline in quality...As far as madden goes, when you've got a game running for so many years, there are bound to be years with little to no improvement. Sometimes there just isn't anywhere else to turn.

I'll say this much though. As far as baseball games go for the X360, I'd give anything to get the MVP series back. MBLB2k games have sucked since day one. MLB should revoke the exclusive rights agreement for lack of quality cause they are rediculous.

So I'm longing for the day EA gets back into the MLB, and maybe those setiments carried over into other games.

lol I play MVP 05' to this day im on my 6th season and have never once simulated a game...played all 162 + playoffs+ spring training for 6 seasons.
I love that game
StorminYourman
4/22/09 1:42:45PM
looks completely sick
I am excited