Evan Dunham vs. Paul Sass Slated for UFC on Fox 2

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Evan Dunham vs. Paul Sass Slated for UFC on Fox 2
Budgellism
12/1/11 12:16:01PM
An interesting lightweight match-up has been verbally agreed to for the second UFC on Fox event, scheduled for January 28th at the United Center in Chicago. ESPN UK reports that British submission wizard, Paul Sass, will meet well-rounded Xtreme Couture product, Evan Dunham

LINK
cowcatcher
12/1/11 12:24:00PM
This is a really tough fight for Sass. If he comes out of this one with a win, I think a lot of the doubt about him being able to compete at a high level has to be rethought. I'll bank on that not happening and questions still floating around the guy about whether his striking is good enough to get him by against top competition though.
Budgellism
12/1/11 12:25:01PM
I just can't pick Sass here. Dunham is much more well rounded and should be able to keep this where he'll have an advantage, the feet.
RhythmAndStyle
12/1/11 1:19:28PM
Dunham via tko!
jjeans
12/1/11 1:36:10PM
I wish Sass wins by Flying Triangle of the cage, actually I just wish Sass wins.

One of my favourite LWs vs one of my least Favourites...

Deep down its sad I know who's Really better.
Twenty20Dollars
12/1/11 3:24:18PM
I think Dunham will finish/succeed where Michael Johnson failed.
Bubbles
12/1/11 4:49:10PM
i hope they turn this into a grappling fight
ncordless
12/1/11 5:07:45PM

Posted by cowcatcher

This is a really tough fight for Sass. If he comes out of this one with a win, I think a lot of the doubt about him being able to compete at a high level has to be rethought. I'll bank on that not happening and questions still floating around the guy about whether his striking is good enough to get him by against top competition though.

I agree. If Sass wins this one I will be really impressed because Evan Dunham is one of the worst style matchups for him possible. Dunham has good offensive striking, solid wrestling, and a jits game built on good positioning and fundamentals. Even more important against Sass, he doesn't get out of control.
prozacnation1978
12/1/11 5:50:52PM
Pretty good fight here
FastKnockout
12/1/11 6:42:15PM
I want to pick Sass just cause I like the kid but it's hard to pick against Dunham.
shaneTpain
12/1/11 9:53:55PM
I wanna say Dunham will out work Sass but... he looked weathered against Bailey & he didnt even show up to the Guillard fight. PLUS Sass is on FIREEE! Ill be picking this one on Saturday afternoon
FR33B1RD
12/2/11 7:34:22AM
Not impressed with Dunham, myself.