ESPN Report: Donald Cerrone-Robbie Lawler Rebooked for UFC 213 Showdown in Las Vegas

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » ESPN Report: Donald Cerrone-Robbie Lawler Rebooked for UFC 213 Showdown in Las Vegas
RhythmAndStyle
4/4/17 12:49:38PM
Link

According to a Monday report by ESPN.com's Brett Okamoto, the former Ultimate Fighting Championship welterweight champion will take on the former UFC lightweight challenger at UFC 213.

UFC 213 is slated for July 8 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

The all-action pairing was originally slated for UFC 205, the UFC's debut at Madison Square Garden in New York City this past November. However, the former UFC 170-pound kingpin decided he needed more time off following his July knockout loss to Tyron Woodley and opted out of the bout.

jae_1833
4/4/17 2:39:33PM
Fucking Badass Fight!!!

Go BananaMan Go!!!
airkerma
4/4/17 3:54:35PM
Hopefully that's enough time off for cowboy. He didn't look too hot against Jorge and got dropped a couple time irrc against Matt brown.
JLS
4/4/17 8:32:46PM
I love this fight. Its unfortunate when 2 guys that you really enjoy watching and rooting for that both need a win to face one another.

I think I'll favor Lawler here. If I'm playing vegas I'd have Lawler at -150 favorite.
tildengolfer
4/5/17 1:23:20AM
Agree with JLS. Sucks but it is what it is. I see Lawler taking this one. I love me some Cerrone but he's folded under pressure and always had tough times with wrestlers. If he does win, it'll most likely be a sub off his back.