Dillon Danis boasts he’s the ‘highest-paid guy in Bellator now’

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Dillon Danis boasts he’s the ‘highest-paid guy in Bellator now’
tildengolfer
3/28/17 12:33:46AM
Dillon Danis has yet to have his first professional mixed martial arts fight. But the jiu-jitsu standout is doing his best to make sure the Bellator roster knows exactly who he is.

Danis signed a contract with Bellator MMA just two weeks ago, and he’s wasted little time placing the target squarely on his own back.

Link
quezocrema0032
3/28/17 1:52:59AM
So glad Danis said this so they can justify throwing him in there against real mma fighters early in his career. I predict he gets to 2 & 0 he keeps talking nonsense like this some credible lightweight like Campos or Patricky and that guy crushes him because he is so annoying and thinks he's Mcgregor but really he's just his bjj coach and looks so pathetic for copying Conor to this extent
quezocrema0032
3/28/17 1:56:07AM
Actually I hope they give him Ryan Couture for his first fight. That would be a credible and believable opponent for Danis and I think Couture could beat him so maybe he doesn't even get to 2&0
xdanish020
3/28/17 1:58:03AM
McGregor is really rubbing off on this guy
jae_1833
3/28/17 12:29:48PM
If it's true then that is a real shame...they have some LEGENDS in Bellator, your telling me he makes as much as Fedor or Kharitonov, more that the Pitbull BROES...more than King Mo?! No man...no way.
FlashyG
3/28/17 12:57:30PM

Posted by jae_1833

If it's true then that is a real shame...they have some LEGENDS in Bellator, your telling me he makes as much as Fedor or Kharitonov, more that the Pitbull BROES...more than King Mo?! No man...no way.

I'm pretty sure Bellators highest paid fighter is Tito Ortiz at 300k a fight.

I highly doubt they're paying Danis anything close to that.

Many things can be said about Coker but he's not insane, and that would be the stupidest contract in sports history if he gave over 300k to a guy with no fights and almost no name recognition at all.
machodog76
3/28/17 1:10:17PM
How do his, "touch-butt with some dork in the park" skills look?
prozacnation1978
3/28/17 4:43:42PM
They are fucking idiots if they did
FKA
3/28/17 5:54:20PM
You guys are gullible as fuck lol.....

He's not even close to the highest paid fighter in Bellator.

He my have a lucrative contract but he has ZERO name value,zero fights......hes not making more then the big names,legends,and champs.

We will see after his debut and numbers are released.
machodog76
3/29/17 3:12:01PM

Posted by FKA

You guys are gullible as fuck lol.....

He's not even close to the highest paid fighter in Bellator.

He my have a lucrative contract but he has ZERO name value,zero fights......hes not making more then the big names,legends,and champs.

We will see after his debut and numbers are released.

I don't see anyone here buying it, lol.