David Branch vs. Krzysztof Jotko targeted for UFC 211

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » David Branch vs. Krzysztof Jotko targeted for UFC 211
tildengolfer
3/8/17 4:45:15PM
David Branch’s return to the UFC is inching closer.

According to multiple sources, Branch is slated to face Krzysztof Jotko at UFC 211 on May 13 in Dallas.

Branch (20-3), the former World Series of Fighting light heavyweight and middleweight champion, returns to the UFC on a ten-fight winning streak. He recently parted ways with WSOF after an an undisclosed issue with the promotion, which occurred before and after his New Year’s Eve win over Louis Taylor. The New York-native left the UFC in 2011 after going 2-2 inside the Octagon. Since then, he’s won 12 of 13 fights, with his lone loss coming against Anthony Johnson in 2012.

link
jae_1833
3/8/17 6:10:31PM
For once a champ of the B leagues isn't thrown completely to the wolves...let's see what they do with Marlon now...
tildengolfer
3/8/17 6:42:55PM
This is a good fight for him getting back into the UFC. I know the UFC was looking at a tougher opponent. This works well for him. I think this a winnable fight that if he finishes Jotko should give Branch a ranked opponent next.
airkerma
3/8/17 7:49:57PM
Jotko is pretty tough, this might be a close fight
tildengolfer
3/8/17 11:08:01PM

Posted by airkerma

Damn. Forgot that Jotko has taken out McRory in a minute. Taken Leites to a decision. And Bradley Scott and Scott Ashkam. Serious test for Branch.
aussiemma
3/9/17 4:21:24AM
Jotko is no joke, he's a real sleeper in the MW division right now, I can't see any weaknesses in the guy. He should break top 10 this year
JLS
3/9/17 8:26:54AM

Posted by airkerma

I was just coming in to say the same thing. I think this fight works well too because these 2 guys are pretty close in the Rankings too. Maybe not the UFC's official Rankings, but who uses those anyways? They don't either.